Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D LINE
(03-25-2021, 02:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I liked Covington. He made a few plays and brought some much needed energy. Would like to see him back as a rotational depth piece.

And he's Canadian Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 11:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And he's Canadian Wink

We won't hold that against him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 06:45 PM)J24 Wrote: Osa Odighiuzwa would be perfect!

Agreed.  In our division we have to stop the run and he’s a brick wall. I suppose this pick depends on how they view Tupuo and Wren and if we sign a free agent.   3rd rounders are often DT’s a LB’s but the door seems wide open right now.  
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 12:32 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So far we have Larry O, Reader, Hubbard, Hendrickson and Kareem as our current D line not counting Topou and Wren.
Normally they keep about 8 and not knowing how Wren has healed up and if Topou is in the mix still makes this position group shaky at best. Need more depth and at least another edge pass rusher.   I havent heard a peep on Kerrigan and options are thinning out. I saw Browns are bringing in Clowney  and another report keeps suggesting we bring in Aldon Smith...thats a classic ML move I dont think ZT would try.

Definitely need to add another pass rusher. I hope Kerrigan is still considering signing with us if not I agree we won't 
bring in Aldon with his off field problems. Thinking we are going to have to Draft an End and a 3-tech. Boogie Basham 
and Nixon the DT from Iowa are two of my faves in this Draft. 

Osa is also one of my faves just hard to type his entire name lol
Reply/Quote