Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
When will it end? When will the D.O.J. stop acting like communist China and the old Soviet Union?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd

It is more than odd D.O.J. sends a message to Archer to report to prison 2 days prior to testifying Joe Biden was involved in the Hunter Biden business schemes. Archer has to be cautious as they have him by the nuts, but it easy to see, D.O.J. has become a member of the Biden family and DNC.

Only one way to change the corruption, elect Trump to go in and clean out the D.O.J. while he fixes the border, the economy and foreign relations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Devon Archer attorney Matthew L. Schwartz: <a href="https://t.co/z6WvbPJYeL">pic.twitter.com/z6WvbPJYeL</a></p>&mdash; Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1685734981341982720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 30, 2023</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 07:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Only one way to change the corruption, elect Trump to go in and clean out the D.O.J. while he fixes the border, the economy and foreign relations.

Some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

I expect this level of devotion and loyalty from teeny boppers ignorant of the world around them worshipping their pop idols. Not grown adults with real jobs and families.

The trump cult alarm bells have been ringing across this country from some time. I commend you for reminding folks we can’t stop defending democracy from the cult.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 07:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: When will it end? When will the D.O.J. stop acting like communist China and the old Soviet Union?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd

It is more than odd D.O.J. sends a message to Archer to report to prison 2 days prior to testifying Joe Biden was involved in the Hunter Biden business schemes. Archer has to be cautious as they have him by the nuts, but it easy to see, D.O.J. has become a member of the Biden family and DNC.

Only one way to change the corruption, elect Trump to go in and clean out the D.O.J. while he fixes the border, the economy and foreign relations.

Trump never built a wall, damaged our foreign relations, and signed one bill for the economy.  A permanent tax cut for himself and his friends and a temporary one for you and me.

He's the most litigious POTUS ever...and that was before he was elected to office.

I understand you being completely brainwashed by your one news source but this is beyond the pale.  This has to be trolling "stirring the pot to get a reaction" now. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
The clearest sign that this meeting accounted to nothing....all Jim Jordan would say is that it was "productive". According to Rep Dan Goldman, Archer said yes Hunter and Joe talked on the phone nearly every day, sometimes in front of Hunter's business associates, however, he never heard them discuss Hunter's business.
If there had been something game-changing, Jim Jordan would have been singing like a canary

Reply/Quote
So it's possible the Biden's collected as much as 50 million from overseas but...ya know... Fox News is the story here.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 04:07 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So it's possible the Biden's collected as much as 50 million from overseas but...ya know... Fox News is the story here.

I love the cult accusations and attacks on Fox News. Liberal media is the real cult. They hate Fox News because they actually investigate.

They think it is OK the POTUS possibly committed bribery and possibly used his crack head son to peddle the office of the Vice President.

At least many of us say if Trump committed a real crime by D.O.J. standards used on Hillary Clinton, then put him in jail. he problem is HRC and Biden both did worse, so did Bill Clinton. But, hey liberals applaud the double standard.

Please continue your personal attacks, it only proves my point liberals are petty and have nothing so they go to personal attacks. It is the weakest comeback of all time.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Devon Archer Told Congress He Would Be ‘Shocked’ If Any $5 Million Payment Was Made to Hunter or Joe Biden, Says Dan Goldman <a href="https://t.co/2YQxhLREnN">https://t.co/2YQxhLREnN</a></p>&mdash; Mediaite (@Mediaite) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1686117453368070144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 31, 2023</a></blockquote>

and confirmed by Andy Biggs

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Omg this is embarrassing. <br><br>GOP Rep. Andy Biggs was just asked if the star Hunter Biden whistleblower, Devon Archer, knew anything about President Biden accepting any bribes and he said HE DID NOT. <br><br>Case closed assholes!<br><br> <a href="https://t.co/10Sbum1Qg3">pic.twitter.com/10Sbum1Qg3</a></p>&mdash; CALL TO ACTIVISM (@CalltoActivism) <a href="https://twitter.com/CalltoActivism/status/1686114797358583808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 31, 2023</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 04:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the cult accusations and attacks on Fox News. Liberal media is the real cult. They hate Fox News because they actually investigate.

They think it is OK the POTUS possibly committed bribery and possibly used his crack head son to peddle the office of the Vice President.

At least many of us say if Trump committed a real crime by D.O.J. standards used on Hillary Clinton, then put him in jail. he problem is HRC and Biden both did worse, so did Bill Clinton. But, hey liberals applaud the double standard.

Please continue your personal attacks, it only proves my point liberals are petty and have nothing so they go to personal attacks. It is the weakest comeback of all time.

Let's be fair, Luvnit.  You were building up this Archer debacle all last week, as you were the other whistle blowers last month, and the other whistleblowers before them.  BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL!!!!  Now Archer has blown the doors open to the Biden Crime Family by testifying that Joe Biden was on speaker phone in conversations not about business. Maybe this is more like BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI!!!?

And I have never personally attacked you, or anyone in the Bengals forum since I joined in 2005. Not once. Not ever.

I have patiently explained legal/political facts to you from the Durham report to allegations Biden protected his son in Ukraine;  and you have not substantively responded to ANY of that. 

You asked me to explain why Trump committed "real" document crimes while Joe did not. I did. Pointed you right to the legally relevant distinction.  Crickets from you. No fact-based legal argument that what Joe or Hilary or whomever did was worse. Just the claim which you continue to repeat in the face of evidence.

I've asked if you knew Fox/Murdoch knew Trump was lying about election fraud while they platformed the lie. More crickets.
But "liberal media," which has reported all the above accurately, is the real "cult"? How is it liberals who "have nothing"? 

Forgive me, but isn't it the cult member who denies evidence put before him, and continues repeating his dear leaders version of reality to evil people who question it? Who is the liberals "dear leader"? Who could move them to attack the Capitol or send millions in campaign contributions actually used to pay legal fees?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 04:07 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So it's possible the Biden's collected as much as 50 million from overseas but...ya know... Fox News is the story here.

Once, when I was in Afghanistan on a FOB, there was a line of people waiting to get into the DFAC for lunch.
Suddenly a 122mm rocket buried itself in the hesco barrier across the street from them. People screamed and
ran and some hit the ground. The rocket fizzled ferociously for about 10 seconds like a giant Roman candle, 
spraying sparks all over the street and surroundings. Then went out without exploding. Some laughed in relief. 

I wasn't there when it happened. I came into the DFAC 10 minutes later and asked some of my nervously joking friends
what all that noise was about earlier. That's when I got the story. I thought to myself. "So that's what all the screaming was 
about. A dud." 

This afternoon I was driving around listening to Hannity as I ran errands. Yes, "50 million" some say as much as 100 MILLION!
All squirrled away and hidden in Biden family accounts. The biggest scandal in the history of U.S. presidents. Then I got 
home and turned on Fox. Some "expert" was explaining what all this meant, how JB was the brand and it was the job
of Hunter and Archer to sell it. The closed hearing would lead us closer to establishing how the game worked. Archer bzzz bzzz
Archer bzzz bzzz Archer!!.  

Then I turned to CNN. More about the condemning material evidence in the Trump documents case. I turned to MSNBC to
find only a discussion of a Ukrainian offensive. After commercial, there was a brief interview with a D congressmen coming
out of the closed hearing. Archer said "Sure, conversations on speaker phone, but not about business." 

I thought to myself "So that's what all the screaming was about. A dud." That's why Fox is the story here.  Again.
Reply/Quote
I'm to the point now where I'm just going to tell people that the USA voted for Trump in 2016 because they wanted him to lock up Hillary, and they voted for Biden in 2020 because they wanted to see Trump's ass get locked up. I mean, think of how happy most of this country would be if Hillary and Trump were both locked up. Hell, maybe if Trump would have followed up on his promise to lock up Hillary if elected he would have won in 2020. Sucks to suck.

Life isn't fair. Lock him up. The people have spoken.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 09:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm to the point now where I'm just going to tell people that the USA voted for Trump in 2016 because they wanted him to lock up Hillary, and they voted for Biden in 2020 because they wanted to see Trump's ass get locked up.  I mean, think of how happy most of this country would be if Hillary and Trump were both locked up.  Hell, maybe if Trump would have followed up on his promise to lock up Hillary if elected he would have won in 2020.  Sucks to suck.

Life isn't fair.  Lock him up.  The people have spoken.

You know, they are playing for a TIE here.

If Biden can be corrupt too--the worst ever--then we are ALL EQUALLY smeared with the greasy stinking tar of bad judgment.

Sure Trump can go to jail--if Biden does too! We only want justice. Break the system for everyone, even the innocent, justice.

Half of Solomon's wisdom:  Cut baby justice in two and give half to each party. One party says "Yeah, that seems fair."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 09:38 PM)Dill Wrote: You know, they are playing for a TIE here.

If Biden can be corrupt too--the worst ever--then we are ALL EQUALLY smeared with the greasy stinking tar of bad judgment.

Sure Trump can go to jail--if Biden does too! We only want justice. Break the system for everyone, even the innocent, justice.

Half of Solomon's wisdom:  Cut baby justice in two and give half to each party. One party says "Yeah, that seems fair."

If Trump wins in 2024 I'll say that the USA wants him to lock up Biden.  Seriously though, when do you think the next time we'll have a presidential election where 1 or both of the candidates aren't telling us their opponent is a criminal who needs to be locked up, will be?

I know this isn't the way EVERYONE looks at politics, but man oh man is this getting disappointingly common.
[Image: sign-3.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]

[Image: trump_20_24_years_in_prison_anti_trump_s...285%2C0%5D]
[Image: A1mOTs8nEeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg]

BONUS!!!!!!!!! Amazon already sells these!
[Image: A1EHx4FHFjL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CA1Ei...Y1000_.png]
Reply/Quote
More defense of the Biden crime family. Someone posted about devotion to Trump being equivalent to “teeny bopers”. So what in the world would you call turning a blind eye to bribery and influence peddling of the Biden family. Some of you are so blind and quite frankly gullible to the Biden family propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: More defense of the Biden crime family.  Someone posted about devotion to Trump being equivalent to “teeny bopers”.  So what in the world would you call turning a blind eye to bribery and influence peddling of the Biden family.  Some of you are so blind and quite frankly gullible to the Biden family propaganda.  

Where is the actual PROOF that there is a crime family?  Comer, Jordan, and other Republicans keep telling us they have proof but somehow when it is time to show it the so-called proof fizzles.

You have to do more than claim a crime...you have to show proof of it

Reply/Quote
Honestly this group of republicans is really bad at this.

Instead of just making accusations they keep trying to prove them and getting shot down at every turn.

But then they put Jim Jordan in charge of it and he's a known failure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 09:17 AM)pally Wrote: Where is the actual PROOF that there is a crime family?  Comer, Jordan, and other Republicans keep telling us they have proof but somehow when it is time to show it the so-called proof fizzles.

You have to do more than claim a crime...you have to show proof of it

LOL Dems are turning a "blind eye" to no proof.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: More defense of the Biden crime family.  Someone posted about devotion to Trump being equivalent to “teeny bopers”.  So what in the world would you call turning a blind eye to bribery and influence peddling of the Biden family.  Some of you are so blind and quite frankly gullible to the Biden family propaganda.  

This is just like the month right after the election.

Dems were turning a "blind eye" to proof that Italian satellites were controlling the election machines

and Chinese pre-printed ballots were being counted in Arizona,

and Ruby Freeman and Andrea Moss were switching ballots right there on video.

Even the courts got in on the act, buying into Biden propaganda and refusing to hear 61 of 62 election fraud suits.

Now the Dems are at it again. 

Trump says "corruption" and Hannity says "100 million" and Tucker says "Ukraine!" and Jordan says "FD-1023 form" and Giuliani would say "whistleblower #5" if he weren't on trial for defamation of Freeman and Moss. 

Still Democrats act like there is no proof. 

But don't blame them. It is Biden family propaganda about protocols for evidence collection and juridical standards of proof. 
A lot of this has been in place since the first U.S. court system was formed, but the Bidens are using it to force House Republicans
to provide evidence for their accusations.  It's almost like one system for the Bidens and the same one for the rest of us.

Without those legal standards, the Biden Crime Family would be toast. 

I can tell you for sure, things would not be like this under Trump.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: More defense of the Biden crime family. Someone posted about devotion to Trump being equivalent to “teeny bopers”. So what in the world would you call turning a blind eye to bribery and influence peddling of the Biden family. Some of you are so blind and quite frankly gullible to the Biden family propaganda.

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

If there was actual proof. A lot Democrats would cheer because that means a different option in 2024.

You guys cry wolf and claim bombshell news every single day. Yet you still don’t have anything incriminating the the POTUS.

We have seen this before. Republicans don’t do shit for the American people. Makes claims, investigate, coordinate daily talking points for the right wing media machine. Do their best to whip their base into hysteria and hopefully win an election based on fear and lies.
Reply/Quote
There is a ton of foreign money hidden in foreign accounts. These things take time.

So, let's recap. For many years Joe Biden said "I never discussed any business deal with my son". Then he switched recently to I never was in business with my son. so what is the evidence he lied.

1. Devon Archer confirmed Joe joined at least 20 calls with foreign businessmen.
2. The whistleblowers confirmed they were stopped from doing ANY INVESTIGATION INTO JOE BIDEN.
3. A paid informant told the F.B.I. the CEO of Burisma said he paid 10 million to the Bidens. He also said his dog was smarter than Hunter. Look at the 1023, the question becomes why did the F.B.I. never do a through investigation.
4. Biden bragged he got a foreign Ukraine prosector fired. Tell us how may times a US VP had a prosecutor from a foreign country fired. The same prosecutor that was on the tail of Burisma, who Hunter was a board member.
5. Devon Archer confirmed he was on the call when Hunter called someone inn the Obama administration and with Burisma CEO begged them to fire the prosecutor.
6. Why did Hunter Biden create over 20 LLC's

All of that is evidence. If Biden stupid? No, to this point no paper trail, but the informant said the Burisma CEO has taped conversations with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden. Why did the F.B.I. not follow up? There is also encrypted messages on Hunter's laptop. My guess is an impeachment enquiry is coming in order to give the committees full power subpoena the laptop and have experts look at any encrypted message.

AI think everyone needs to understand the D.O.J. took 5 years investigating HB, the GOP has only had 6 months so I have no reason to believe they are close to getting to the bottom of this. I never said Archer was a smoking gun. He has proven Joe Biden lied about never discussing Hunter's business deals. He lied about no family member taking money from a communist China energy company. So, the question becomes, why did an innocent man lie all these years?

I hope we all find out prior to 2024 election if indeed Joe Biden or his family took bribes for influence.

b

Reply/Quote