Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
D.O.J. continues to interfere in investigation of Hunter, Joe and the Biden family
(07-31-2023, 09:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Let's be fair, Luvnit.  You were building up this Archer debacle all last week, as you were the other whistle blowers last month, and the other whistleblowers before them.  BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL BOMBSHELL!!!!  Now Archer has blown the doors open to the Biden Crime Family by testifying that Joe Biden was on speaker phone in conversations not about business. Maybe this is more like BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI!!!?

And I have never personally attacked you, or anyone in the Bengals forum since I joined in 2005. Not once. Not ever.

I have patiently explained legal/political facts to you from the Durham report to allegations Biden protected his son in Ukraine;  and you have not substantively responded to ANY of that. 

You asked me to explain why Trump committed "real" document crimes while Joe did not. I did. Pointed you right to the legally relevant distinction.  Crickets from you. No fact-based legal argument that what Joe or Hilary or whomever did was worse. Just the claim which you continue to repeat in the face of evidence.

I've asked if you knew Fox/Murdoch knew Trump was lying about election fraud while they platformed the lie. More crickets.
But "liberal media," which has reported all the above accurately, is the real "cult"? How is it liberals who "have nothing"? 

Forgive me, but isn't it the cult member who denies evidence put before him, and continues repeating his dear leaders version of reality to evil people who question it? Who is the liberals "dear leader"? Who could move them to attack the Capitol or send millions in campaign contributions actually used to pay legal fees?

Maybe Joe Biden stealing and keeping classified documents for over 20 years in unsecured locations is not a crime to you. But, it is to anyone with common sense. A better comparison is Hillary obstructing justice by deleting over 33,000 subpoenaed emails. She had a member of her staff use bleach bit to destroy them. By the way, that person did not get indicted. We also know she stole classified documents and stored them at. her home in an unsecure location. She also had her staff destroy any electronic devices where those emails could be secured.

HRC WAS GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AND REMOVING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (she was not the POTUS which has much broader authority handling classified documents, yet she was never indicted for a crime.

I think you and others are missing the point. The day Trump was elected the Democrats weaponized the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. to make sure he was not a 2 term president. The congress impeached him twice, once for a phone call for God's sake. The other for Jan.6. He never told anyone to storm the capital and commit violence. Just the opposite, he said go in peace. 

Now, the F.B.I. and D.O.J. and others are putting everything behind putting the front runner for the GOP in 2024 by a wide margin to put him in jail. Yet, HRC got  pass, Joe Biden got a pass and Bill Clinton got a pass.

All I want is the same weight put behind the justice department for a Democratic President versing assisting him and his party.

It amazes me, everything Trump has been accused of, it is actually Democrats who committed these acts without question.

As for the rest of your questions, I am not privy to conversations with Fox news executives or owners. The same Fox news that was 100% accurate about HRC Russian collusion fake dossier and knew the dossier was not verified. Does that sound like a good look for the F.B.I. to hire a special counsel, spend over 50 million dollars and find no collusion. On other side, where is the special counsel to investigate the Biden family? Why is the F.B.I. giving Hunter a sweetheart deal including giving him immunity? 

Sorry, 2 systems of justice can't be denied. I think you are a smart biased guy. But, the opinion that matters is what the american people think. Most recent poll shows 60% think Joe Biden is corrupt.

66% think Biden economic policy stinks. All of you liberals can deny, deny, deny, but those people who have  been negatively impacted by the soon to be 20% inflation since January 21, 2021 due to Biden's polices know the truth. They feel it daily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe Joe Biden stealing and keeping classified documents for over 20 years in unsecured locations is not a crime to you. But, it is to anyone with common sense. A better comparison is Hillary obstructing justice by deleting over 33,000 subpoenaed emails. She had a member of her staff use bleach bit to destroy them. By the way, that person did not get indicted. We also know she stole classified documents and stored them at. her home in an unsecure location. She also had her staff destroy any electronic devices where those emails could be secured.

HRC WAS GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AND REMOVING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (she was not the POTUS which has much broader authority handling classified documents, yet she was never indicted for a crime.

I think you and others are missing the point. The day Trump was elected the Democrats weaponized the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. to make sure he was not a 2 term president. The congress impeached him twice, once for a phone call for God's sake. The other for Jan.6. He never told anyone to storm the capital and commit violence. Just the opposite, he said go in peace. 

Now, the F.B.I. and D.O.J. and others are putting everything behind putting the front runner for the GOP in 2024 by a wide margin to put him in jail. Yet, HRC got  pass, Joe Biden got a pass and Bill Clinton got a pass.

All I want is the same weight put behind the justice department for a Democratic President versing assisting him and his party.

It amazes me, everything Trump has been accused of, it is actually Democrats who committed these acts without question.

As for the rest of your questions, I am not privy to conversations with Fox news executives or owners. The same Fox news that was 100% accurate about HRC Russian collusion fake dossier and knew the dossier was not verified. Does that sound like a good look for the F.B.I. to hire a special counsel, spend over 50 million dollars and find no collusion. On other side, where is the special counsel to investigate the Biden family? Why is the F.B.I. giving Hunter a sweetheart deal including giving him immunity? 

Sorry, 2 systems of justice can't be denied. I think you are a smart biased guy. But, the opinion that matters is what the american people think. Most recent poll shows 60% think Joe Biden is corrupt.

66% think Biden economic policy stinks. All of you liberals can deny, deny, deny, but those people who have  been negatively impacted by the soon to be 20% inflation since January 21, 2021 due to Biden's polices know the truth. They feel it daily.

[Image: U-Mad-Bro-PNG-HD.png]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
The only guy who can save us. A serial sexual assaulter pathological lying narcissistic traitor. GOP logic
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe Joe Biden stealing and keeping classified documents for over 20 years in unsecured locations is not a crime to you. But, it is to anyone with common sense. A better comparison is Hillary obstructing justice by deleting over 33,000 subpoenaed emails. She had a member of her staff use bleach bit to destroy them. By the way, that person did not get indicted. We also know she stole classified documents and stored them at. her home in an unsecure location. She also had her staff destroy any electronic devices where those emails could be secured.

You still need to explain why someone who "stole" documents would want to return them--especially when it would only mean a big headache. There is another explanation--the documents were accidently, not purposely, taken. When Joe realized his error, he gave them back.

Trump deliberately took his, and would not give them back during a year-and-a-half of wrangling and lying to the FBI and his own lawyers and deleting surveillance footage.  I've asked you to recognize this central difference between Trump on the one hand and Biden, Pence HRC on the other. You have not.  

You are going by Trump's word here, not the government records. HRC did not "remove" documents. In her case there were emails, some with overclassified emails and information she was using. The person who deleted her emails worked ford Platt River Networks IN COLORADO, the company which maintained her server. He was not one of her "people." His job was to set up a program which automatically eliminated emails older than 60 days, not directly delete them himself. That order came before the subpoena from yet another unnecessary Benghazi committee hearing. And failure to timely delete was his fault, not hers. He'd received the order to do so in 2014 BEFORE any subpoena. And the emails requested had already legally been separated by Hilary as "personal." This is not like Trump ordering someone to delete video footage and then providing him with a lawyer. She was never "indicted for a crime" because there was no chance of proving she "intentionally removed documents." 

But just keep repeating "Joe stole documents" and "Hilary stole documents " and Trump's version of events. As I said above--Trumpworld is driving for a tie here. When the law doesn't sort it out that way, people who are unable to follow the nuances of law will scream "double standard."

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think you and others are missing the point. The day Trump was elected the Democrats weaponized the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. to make sure he was not a 2 term president. The congress impeached him twice, once for a phone call for God's sake. The other for Jan.6. He never told anyone to storm the capital and commit violence. Just the opposite, he said go in peace. 

I think Biden, HRC and Bill are getting a pass because they didn't try to overthrow the government. 

Why would an FBI and DOJ full of Republicans, including Trump voters, decide to make sure Trump was not a 2 term president?

It's plausible I suppose, given the risks he posed to our national security.  
But it's hard to see how anyone could control or direct the "weaponization" you are claiming. 

Jeez look at the difficulty Trump had coercing the DOJ personnel to break the law. It's not as easy as it looks. 
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/24/politics/trump-worst-abuses-of-power/index.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/politics/trump-justice-department-election.html
https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-staggering-record-of-uncharged-criminal-misconduct/

As far as impeachment for a mere "phone call," it's not like Trump was ordering a pizza from Ukraine.

He was doing what you continually accused Biden of having done--using the power of his office to corrupt another nation's government for personal gain.

You've still not explained to me why the IMF and EU wanted Slokin out because he was NOT prosecuting Burisma, or why Joe carrying out Obama orders constitutes protection of his son. Yes there is that video where he bragged, Trump-style, of bullying Ukraine with power he did not actually have. Will the current house investigation find out the the IMF didn't want Slokin fired? Will it find out that the VP had the power to withhold an Billion in aid and loans on his own say so? 

Trump's level of criminality is staggering, beyond all precedent in U.S. history; Biden returns documents he didn't mean to take and you make him out to be like Bernie Madoff in the White House. Stay tuned for proof though. Any day now. NEXT Monday, and this time you mean it. 
https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/president-trump-staggering-record-of-uncharged-criminal-misconduct/
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 06:10 PM)Dill Wrote: I think Biden, HRC and Bill are getting a pass because they didn't try to overthrow the government. 

Listen, if 29% of adults in a country want to abandon democracy, how can we say no?
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As for the rest of your questions, I am not privy to conversations with Fox news executives or owners. The same Fox news that was 100% accurate about HRC Russian collusion fake dossier and knew the dossier was not verified. Does that sound like a good look for the F.B.I. to hire a special counsel, spend over 50 million dollars and find no collusion. On other side, where is the special counsel to investigate the Biden family? Why is the F.B.I. giving Hunter a sweetheart deal including giving him immunity? 

If you WANTED to, you COULD be privy to the Dominion suit disclosures which does provide conversations and depositions of Fox News executives and owners, along with MAGA heroes Tucker and Sean.  But it sounds like this is all entirely unfamiliar to you, focused as you are on liberal bias.

We are yes talking about the same Fox News that misrepresented the Steele dossier and the Russia investigation. You don't go to them if you want to find out whether the raw intel in the dossier about Russian Hacking and the capture of Dem emails ever panned out. As the Dominion disclosure you have avoided learning about shows--Fox gives their audience what the audience wants, especially when it doesn't want the truth. They said so themselves.

You keep saying "no collusion" was found, yet over two dozen people were convicted as a result of that investigation--over two dozen more than were convicted after SEVEN Benghazi investigations. Please confirm that you have checked this.

And the DOJ isn't going to appoint a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden just because Trump got one. To get that Joe needs to order DOJ personnel to break the law or call up a state secretary and demand he find extra votes. Until he's doing that with lots of people standing around, the chance of a special counsel is just not great. 

The FBI just cannot go on Trump or Hannity's say so, much as you'd like that. That would DEFINITELY not be a good look. Hannity is the guy who still believes Iraq had WMDs and knew Trump was lying about election fraud--while convincing people like you Trump was right.

Let's you and I keep following all these polls on Biden. I think the "corruption" BS will drop first and fastest. Another bombshell witness would probably hasten that. Not for a lot of the MAGA faithful though. My impression is that many stay away from professional reporting of any sort, even Fox, in favor of social media and "news" passed on by friends. 
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, 2 systems of justice can't be denied. I think you are a smart biased guy. But, the opinion that matters is what the american people think. Most recent poll shows 60% think Joe Biden is corrupt.

The number (58%) you're referring to comes from Rasmussen Reports -- who's opinion polls have notoriously been weighted towards likely Republican voters -- in their "BidenGate" poll; with the only outlets citing it as credible being the likes of Newsmax, Daily Mail, Washington Examiner, Alex Jones' Infowars and Russian-owned Sputnik News.

Reply/Quote
More factual information proving the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. covered for Joe Biden.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-ordered-hunter-biden-investigators-remove-any-reference-joe-biden-fara-probe-warrant-house-gop

DOJ ordered Hunter Biden investigators to 'remove any reference' to Joe Biden in FARA probe warrant: House GOP
House Ways & Means Committee voted to release new whistleblower documents
Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published September 27, 2023 5:01pm EDT
The U.S. Department of Justice ordered FBI and IRS investigators involved in the Hunter Biden probe to "remove any reference" to President Biden in a search warrant related to a Foreign Agents Registration Act probe, new documents released by the House Ways & Means Committee reveal.
"The Biden Administration — including top officials at the Justice Department — lied to the American public and engaged in a cover-up that interfered with federal investigators and protected the Biden family, including President Biden himself," the committee said.

Thoughts????
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The gang that couldn't lie straight is back...

Video (that won't embed because X stinks): https://twitter.com/i/status/1707137923261338071

[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-28-075256.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
More tidbits of evidence in the unfolding Biden crime drama. This one showing what looks to be campaign finance violations, linking Joe to Hunter's business dealings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutor-ignored-apparent-campaign-finance-criminal-violations-flagged-by-irs-whistleblower-memo-shows/ar-AA1hmuvW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=91a013b65b194fd8bb98e90cf951b869&ei=35#image=1

Quote:IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley wrote a memo in May 2021 flagging potential “criminal violations” related to campaign finances that Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors allegedly ignored during the investigation into Hunter Biden’s taxes and firearms possession.

Shapley on May 3, 2021, wrote to his chain of command that Delaware Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) Lesley Wolf ignored his allegation of “campaign finance criminal violations,” according to a copy of the memo released Sept. 27.

READ THE MEMO:

Gary Shapley Campaign Finance by James Lynch

“At this point in time, evidence obtained to date supports a prosecution recommendation for DOE [Hunter Biden] that he willfully evaded the assessment and payment of Federal income taxes due and owing,” Shapley wrote.

“This investigation has been hampered and slowed by claims of potential election meddling. Even after the election, the day of action was delayed more than two weeks. The FBI is a participating agency and they have provided conflicting opinions on investigative decisions. The FBI is actively investigating potential [redacted] violations. Through interviews and review of evidence obtained via [redacted] and search warrant, it appears there may be campaign finance criminal violations,” Shapley continued.

“AUSA Wolf stated on the last prosecution team meeting that she did not want any of the agents to look into the allegation,” Shapley added.
The IRS whistleblower testified to the House Ways and Means Committee in May and said Wolf did not want IRS agents to look into Shapley’s allegation.

“For example, as I wrote to my chain of command on a May 3rd, 2021, memo: ‘This investigation has been hampered and slowed by claims of potential election meddling.'” Shapley testified. “‘Through interviews and review of evidence obtained, it appears there may be campaign finance criminal violations. AUSA Wolf stated on the last prosecution team meeting that she did not want any of the agents to look into the allegation. She cited a need to focus on the 2014 tax year, that we could not yet prove an allegation beyond a reasonable doubt, and that she does not want to include their Public Integrity Unit because they would take authority away from her. We do not agree with her obstruction on this matter.'”

Shapley and IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler testified to House Ways and Means and accused DOJ investigators of giving Hunter Biden special treatment by slow-walking and actively obstructing the investigation. Shapley and Ziegler both highlighted Wolf for allegedly stonewalling search warrants and tipping off Hunter Biden’s defense counsel.

The House Ways and Means Committee also released an email Wolf sent to investigators instructing them to remove Joe Biden’s name from a search warrant and a text Hunter Biden allegedly sent to a business associate where he described the family “brand” as an asset.

Wolf’s name does not appear on any Delaware court document related to Hunter Biden’s failed guilty plea or his felony indictment on three counts related to firearms possession.

Shapley’s memo is part of a trove of documents released Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee substantiating the allegations by Shapley and Ziegler. The committee has also interviewed multiple IRS officials who have substantiated key aspects of the whistleblower testimony.

The House Ways and Means, Judiciary and Oversight Committees are leading the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden pertaining to Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and the IRS whistleblower allegations. The first impeachment hearing is scheduled for Thursday, and three expert witnesses are expected to speak before the House Oversight Committee.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote