Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-26-2018, 02:33 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote:   I guarantee you a bunch of us hated those picks as soon as they were made, well except for the Bengal fans who act like Bengals can do no wrong.

I guarantee you a bunch of Bengal fans have hated on every single pick the bengals have ever made.  I've been in the live draft thread before.  Every fan who is into the draft has his favorite player, and if that guy is not the selection then he hates whoever the bengals selected.

(08-26-2018, 02:33 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: . You guys give them way too much credit , fans are smarter than you think. 

No they are not.  I used to spend a lot of time on the draft forum. Fans mocks include a lot of busts just like the real draft.  Thyen the fan just remembers the good picks he nade and ignores the bad ones.  if you don't believe me go look at the mocks posted by the guys who love to criticize the bengal drafts.

The fact is that if the "scouts" from our message board were showed a lot of film of guys working out with no names on their backs it would be hard for them to pick out the good players.  They depend on the work of other "real" scouts to analyse the draft.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 09:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact is that if the "scouts" from our message board were showed a lot of film of guys working out with no names on their backs it would be hard for them to pick out the good players.  They depend on the work of other "real" scouts to analyse the draft.

Most use Fan Speak...Which I mostly ignore.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote