Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA KING IN THE NORTH!!!
[Image: 604O3Ky.jpg]

Sincere props to the Bengals for putting up a good fight and almost pulling up the upset w their backup. Fortunately we managed to hold off a Browns team that is going to be a wild card contender next season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 604O3Ky.jpg]

Sincere props to the Bengals for putting up a good fight and almost pulling up the upset w their backup. Fortunately we managed to hold off a Browns team that is going to be a wild card contender next season.
The way Mayfield marched down the field at the end scared the hell out me. Congratulations and good luck until next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:19 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The way Mayfield marched down the field at the end scared the hell out me. Congratulations and good luck until next year.

I grabbed him in my league because I can keep him for a really late pick. Kid might be killer next season

Reply/Quote
Hell to the yeah!!!

Dancing Dancing Dancing
Reply/Quote
I for one was pulling for the ole Ratbirds.. And seeing little pouty face Mayfield at the end was priceless.

Congrats Dudes
Reply/Quote
I find it interesting how much I don’t care about the ravens. Good on you for getting in the dance. Thank you for beating the browns and all but knocking Pittsburgh out.

Reply/Quote
Congrats Pat. Losing two years in a row at home would have been rough.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh and tell whoever made the pick at the end to stay the hell in the ground.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

[Image: latest?cb=20140414224624]

GoT playoffs?   Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Both games were stressful
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
I too was pulling for Lamar and the Ratbirds. Given the option of Tomlin and the Stealers getting in the playoff, or Harbaugh and the Ravens, I'm pulling for Baltimore every time. Congrats.
Reply/Quote
Anyone but the Stoolers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I thought the Clowns were gonna pull it off there at the end. Jumped up out of my seat on int. So happy Squeelers knocked out.

Good Luck
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I find it interesting how much I don’t care about the ravens. Good on you for getting in the dance. Thank you for beating the browns and all but knocking Pittsburgh out.

(12-31-2018, 08:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I too was pulling for Lamar and the Ratbirds. Given the option of Tomlin and the Stealers getting in the playoff, or Harbaugh and the Ravens, I'm pulling for Baltimore every time. Congrats.

(01-02-2019, 05:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Anyone but the Stoolers.

(01-02-2019, 05:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I thought the Clowns were gonna pull it off there at the end. Jumped up out of my seat on int. So happy Squeelers knocked out.

Good Luck

Always good to know the Steelers have a permanent place in Bengals fan's heads and the the Ravens have a bunch of closet fans in Cincinnati.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 06:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Always good to know the Steelers have a permanent place in Bengals fan's heads and the the Ravens have a bunch of closet fans in Cincinnati.   Smirk

Yes. As opposed to the overt Browns fans at Ketchup Field.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 11:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes. As opposed to the overt Browns fans at Ketchup Field.

The last team all of those Steelers fans cheered for at their ketchup field was the Browns LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 11:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes. As opposed to the overt Browns fans at Ketchup Field.

(01-06-2019, 12:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The last team all of those Steelers fans cheered for at their ketchup field was the Browns LOL

Not the first time.

But nonetheless they weren't rooting for the Browns to make the playoffs.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Turnovers are coming...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 03:58 PM)jason Wrote: Turnovers are coming...

So so good. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jackson is playing awful

Reply/Quote