Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA KING IN THE NORTH!!!
(01-06-2019, 04:14 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Jackson is playing awful

QB rating equal to Blutarsky’s GPA. 0.0. He needs to drop back then find the gap in the pass rush and take off.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 04:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: QB rating equal to Blutarsky’s GPA. 0.0. He needs to drop back then find the gap in the pass rush and take off.

The good news is, you can't get worse than 0.0

The funny thing is, if he throws 3 more incomplete passes, his rating will go up and it will continue to rise with every incompletion. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's Flacco time if they want to have a chance.

PO's is his wheel house

Edit 1 : Dalton was never this bad - just sayin

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 04:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's Flacco time if they want to have a chance.

PO's is his wheel house

Well shit Jackson didn’t have a chance on the first drive of the 2nd half, but I’m guessing a vet sees what’s coming and adjusts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looks like the Playoff Bengals wearing purple.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 04:52 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Looks like the Playoff Bengals wearing purple.

And specifically the playoffs against the Chargers, after the Bengals handled them easily in the regular season.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 04:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And specifically the playoffs against the Chargers, after the Bengals handled them easily in the regular season.

Eerily familiar.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Defense and ST coming up big

Edit 1 : Maybe there is something to that conspiracy theory ..

Reply/Quote
Looks like playoff Bengals switched unis at half.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Looks like playoff Bengals switched unis at half.

Reloaded under a good coaching staff, a good draft, cut dead weight, couple quality FA's and less injuries - we aren't far behind any of these PO teams. 

Edit 1 : Balls greased up?

Edit 2: Probably want to put Joey in now

Edit 3 : This is Marvin Lewis level of coaching stupidity - perhaps even worse , The kid has been rattled all game.

Reply/Quote
The AFCN sucks, it is official.

Ravens offense looks like Navy in college football.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Booing in Baltimore. Hilarious.
Reply/Quote
Lamar's not an NFL QB. The dude can run, but that's it. If they keep him at QB, I'm glad he's in our division.How he racked up that 6-1 record as a starter is beyond me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I hope they are booing Harbs and not Jackson. He’s played 8 games.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 03:58 PM)jason Wrote: Turnovers are coming...

And sacks... More sacks than turnovers, and passing yards.

Sacks are coming...

The King of Da North is already dead.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Turns out you need a qb to run an offense. Big surprise.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:33 PM)jason Wrote: Lamar's not an NFL QB. The dude can run, but that's it. If they keep him at QB, I'm glad he's in our division.How he racked up that 6-1 record as a starter is beyond me.

I think it’s too early. He has the talent. He’s just young and raw.

Reply/Quote
The assassination of "The King"..... Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Turns out you need a qb to run an offense. Big surprise.

It’s a damn shame Pittsburgh’s qb elected not to run his for a while vs Oakland, isn’t it?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hope they are booing Harbs and not Jackson. He’s played 8 games.

They're booing both. Playoffs, holmes. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote