Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA KING IN THE NORTH!!!
Yeah i thinks a bit early to pull the career plug on Jackson entirely

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:36 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The assassination of "The King".....  Mellow

Well, they did lop off his head in the first season.

First season...first playoff game...

Pat should be kicking himself right about now for posting that.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think it’s too early. He has the talent. He’s just young and raw.

Raw sewage...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:44 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah i thinks a bit early to pull the career plug on Jackson entirely

He'd make a fine RB...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’ll bet that Badgley guy can kick an onside kick.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ll bet that Badgley guy can kick an onside kick.

But the real question is - can his team recover it?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: He'd make a fine RB...

Welp, he was pretty good there.

I mean he got lucky obviously

Keep forgetting i'm in  smack

Reply/Quote
Member when ravens fans were booing relentlessly? I member
Reply/Quote
And so it ends as it began

Reply/Quote
Jackson with more yards passing in the 4th quarter than Rivers all game.

Too little too late.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Jackson with more yards passing in the 4th quarter than Rivers all game.

Too little too late.

Jackson is one play away from losing his one great ability, the ability to run. He is Robert Griffin the 2nd and my guess his career falls along those lines with 2 to 4 years. He takes way too many big hits and fumbles way too much.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
His signature move is the fumble and they thought they could start him in a playoff game.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:11 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Welp, he was pretty good there.

I mean he got lucky obviously

Keep forgetting i'm in  smack

I mean I get it... Louisville's a cool town, and some of us have a soft spot for the guy.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 05:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, they did lop off his head in the first season.

First season...first playoff game...

Pat should be kicking himself right about now for posting that.  Cool

I’m not even much of a GoT watcher, but wasn’t that Ned who got beheaded? The king got gutted by a boar or something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:43 PM)jason Wrote: I mean I get it... Louisville's a cool town, and some of us have a soft spot for the guy.

Yeah a lot of Louisville blood here. And Dutch

TBH i don't care either way i'm just bored.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not even much of a GoT watcher, but wasn’t that Ned who got beheaded?  The king got gutted by a boar or something.

Ned Stark was the King of the North, and died.  Then his worthless kid took over and died at the Red Wedding.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not even much of a GoT watcher, but wasn’t that Ned who got beheaded?  The king got gutted by a boar or something.

King in the North is a legit title. I was stretching it a bit because Ned was Warden of the North when his head was lopped off. Rob was named King in the North by his bannermen and after he was killed at the Red Wedding and Jon Snow came back to Winterfell, he was named King in the North after winning the Battle of the Bastards.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ned Stark was the King of the North, and died.  Then his worthless kid took over and died at the Red Wedding.

I'll confess to not being the biggest GoT guru, but I don't think Ned Stark ever claimedto be/was hailed as "King in the North." His son was, and yes died at the Red Wedding. His nephew was the next person declared King in the North, and his date is to be determined.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ned Stark was the King of the North, and died.  Then his worthless kid took over and died at the Red Wedding.

You ever watch the show? Lol, Ned was never the King in the North
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Rough game, but we have a young Qb.

Youngest in history to start a playoff game, at home nonetheless. Can’t wait to see how he develops after going 6-2 to start his career.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote