Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread}
Quote:First question is simple; I have four footballs, two are orange, one green and one yellow. Without looking I choose two footballs and place them underneath two Bengals jerseys.

I lift one Bengals jersey and it's an orange football. What's the probability the other is also an orange football

Second question

I have four footballs; two are orange, one green and one yellow. Without looking I choose two footballs and place them underneath two Bengals jerseys.

This time I don't lift a jersey up. What's the chances that both are orange footballs.
It's a trick question written by David Bell. They're all white with red stitching. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We could potentially be looking at Jared Goff 2.0. If we get that kind of improvement out of Andy watch out. He was already OK to much of the haters to good. but if Taylor can do Dalton like Mcvay to Goff watch out. Id also take Fisher over Marvin he did almost win a SB after all
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is a total CLOWN as is anyone who pays him or supports him as a starting NFL QB. Dalton got y'all played.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 09:26 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We could potentially be looking at Jared Goff 2.0. If we get that kind of improvement out of Andy watch out. He was already OK  to much of the haters to good. but if Taylor can do Dalton like Mcvay to Goff watch out. Id also take Fisher over Marvin he did almost win a SB after all

Did anyone consider that Dalton would get worse under Taylor?

Well, he did.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote