Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEFENSE
GREAT JOB TODAY DEFENSE.

You all were magnificent today! It will be good enough for lots of wins assuming the O GETS THEIR SHIT TOGETHER!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:07 PM)RASCAL Wrote: GREAT JOB TODAY DEFENSE.

You all were magnificent today! It will be good enough for lots of wins assuming the O GETS THEIR SHIT TOGETHER!!!

Yeah, defense played well against a crappy Chargers team. The offense looked like hot garbage though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:08 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah, defense played well against a crappy Chargers team. The offense looked like hot garbage though.

YES the O did. But the D played relentles today. Thursdays game will tell a BIG story for the Bengals!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:16 PM)RASCAL Wrote: YES the O did. But the D played relentles today. Thursdays game will tell a BIG story for the Bengals!

I think we will get a win Thursday. The Browns are a better matchup for us than the chargers. They have a bad offense too. Hopefully they will keep the momentum up against good teams.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:19 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think we will get a win Thursday. The Browns are a better matchup for us than the chargers. They have a bad offense too. Hopefully they will keep the momentum up against good teams.

The Browns struggled against a complete team that's forced them into limited playbook by scoring points.

The Bengals better move the ball if they want any chance to win.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The main thing we have going for us against the Stains is playing the Baker Mayfield Turnover Machine.
Reply/Quote
Phillips had a bit of a rough game, but overall the defense was solid. I thought Bynes, Bates, and WJ3 all made some nice plays.

Reply/Quote
Thought Lou did a good job. We were short handed with Wayne’s and Atkins out , then Reader got hurt in game. Felt like Jessie Bates was all over the field.
Reply/Quote