Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEandre Baker
I read that Bengals maybe interested...former 1st round CB who just got cleared legally.....however, I think the Chiefs are in mix so there goes that unless we pony up more $.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 07:03 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I read that Bengals maybe interested...former 1st round CB who just got cleared legally.....however, I think the Chiefs are in mix so there goes that unless we pony up more $.

Pretty sure we're ahead of KC in waiver claim
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure we're ahead of KC in waiver claim

I think i read he is a FA...so he can pick and choose
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 07:09 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I think i read he is a FA...so he can pick and choose

You are most likely right. He had to go through waivers once cut but I guess no one wanted to take the chance
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just looked it up and he was waived in September but because he was facing criminal chargers nobody claimed him. That makes him a FA. Now, if we do sign him for the rest of the year we'd have exclusive rights to him for next year too.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
He’s signing with the Chiefs PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He would have been a nice addition as depleted as we are at CB.
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
Well, if he signed with the practice squad, we can pluck him, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 10:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, if he signed with the practice squad, we can pluck him, right?

we would have to place him on the active roster...AFTER he sat out 6 days for COVID purposes.  Then we are looking at a couple of weeks for him to get into football shape.  So yeah, we can pluck him off the roster but with only 6 games left would it really be worth while to do so?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 11:05 AM)pally Wrote: we would have to place him on the active roster...AFTER he sat out 6 days for COVID purposes.  Then we are looking at a couple of weeks for him to get into football shape.  So yeah, we can pluck him off the roster but with only 6 games left would it really be worth while to do so?

If they think he could be an option for next year, yes.

Will be interested to see if he's protected on their PS.
Reply/Quote