Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Chark
So I was watching Highlights of this guy and Dude looks like Randy Moss. Bengals might want to consider him at 12.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Great player, but pass. The Bengals have much more important needs to fill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yea....don't make decisions on players off highlight reels.
Reply/Quote
Dude is a day 3 wr.
Reply/Quote
Do not even care if it is Randy Moss.

We have much bigger needs right now than a 1st round WR.

If he is that good let somebody offer the world to us in trade.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 03:42 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Dude is a day 3 wr.

Think he will go day one and at very least early in second round. 

Still do not want him at 12 with all the holes we have to fill. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think he will go day one and at very least early in second round. 

Still do not want him at 12 with all the holes we have to fill. 

Dosent  even crack top 10. Got courtland Sutton, James Washington, Anthony Miller, Calvin Ridley, equanimous  St brown, simme Cobb's Jr, etc etc. But anyways ur right we have much bigger needs, hut we do need a #1 wr replacement.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 03:42 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Dude is a day 3 wr.

What makes you say that? The guy looks incredibly smooth, he has amazing speed, and dude looks amazing in the open field on his punt returns.  Very latest he goes is 32 to Eagles. 
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:31 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: What makes you say that? The guy looks incredibly smooth, he has amazing speed, and dude looks amazing in the open field on his punt returns.  Very latest he goes is 32 to Eagles. 

Read my above comment. Dosent even crack the top 10.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:32 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Read my above comment. Dosent even crack the top 10.

Ok what's your view of him as a prospect. 
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:45 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Ok what's your view of him as a prospect. 

Great pospect just those top 7 receivers minumum will go before him. Hell go in the same range as jamarco Jones. Third round comp-4th round early.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:52 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Great pospect just those top 7 receivers minumum will go before him. Hell go in the same range as jamarco Jones. Third round comp-4th round early.

Fair;  his tape just jumped off on me. I think he is a guy who will grow on teams because of his athleticism.
J24

Reply/Quote
Chark is probably a 3rd rounder who could have gone higher had he been on a offense that had a more developed passing game. He can be very boom or bust on punt returns. His return against Auburn was fantastic, but he had a bunch of other ones through out the season that were just baffling bad decisions to even field it.
Reply/Quote
He had a great day at the Combine today.
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 07:32 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Read my above comment. Dosent even crack the top 10.

He doesn’t crack your, meaningless, top ten. Cobbs dropped down after this. And no mention of dj Moore? Most think he may sneak into the end of rd 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 12:27 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: He doesn’t crack your, meaningless, top ten.  Cobbs dropped down after this.  And no mention of dj Moore?  Most think he may sneak into the end of rd 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Cobb's drop? Has probably the best hands In this class. And again how many wrs u think are going rd1? Dj more and these guys that are doing well at combine are late day 2 guys. Hell equanimous St brown is a Rd 2 wr and he's massively better than chark or Moore. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 03:08 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Why would Cobb's drop? Has probably the best hands In this class. And again how many wrs u think are going rd1? Dj more and these guys that are doing well at combine are late day 2 guys. Hell equanimous St brown is a Rd 2 wr and he's massively better than chark or Moore. 

Cobbs ran a 4.68.  There are maturity/character concerns with him.  That's from the nfl network analysts btw, not me.  I'll put a lot more credence in their opinions than I will yours
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 11:18 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Cobbs ran a 4.68.  There are maturity/character concerns with him.  That's from the nfl network analysts btw, not me.  I'll put a lot more credence in their opinions than I will yours

Cobb wasn't supposed to run fast at all. He is what he is. A jump ball receiver. Btw Keenan Allen ran a 4.6 at his combine. But Cobb's is a 3rd round jump ball receiver. That's all he is. 
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 02:29 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: So I was watching Highlights of this guy and Dude looks like Randy Moss. Bengals might want to consider him at 12.

Nah, McGlinchey or Vea at 12.

Chark in the 3rd round would be fine with me.
Reply/Quote
There's some good receivers throughout this draft I like auden tate alot.
Reply/Quote