Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader held out of mini-camp for toe issue
(06-20-2023, 01:52 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Many years back on Christmas Day, for some strange reason the local sports radio show interviewed the steelers nutritionalist, believe she was from Louisville and home for holiday. It was a very lengthy interview, in fact the entire show she was focused on her. She says all these great tips that I've forgotten now but at the end the interviewer stated that all these things she said were wonderful tips. Yet what one thing would she suggest for the average person that was not going to do all the things pro athletes do to help them ?

Her answer was that if she could recommend any one thing for people to do it would be daily consumption of tart cherry juice.  Claimed it was like drinking medicine and it immediately lubricates your joints amongst its benefits.. Tried it when young and still in good shape. Really disliked the taste so I did not drink long enough to tell you if I felt any better from it though. Think I may retry now that I'm old and you've jogged my memory on this forgotten tidbit.  

Where does one find tart cherry juice?
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 08:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Where does one find tart cherry juice?

Kroger near me has it in the juice section. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2023, 08:57 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Kroger near me has it in the juice section. 

OK, I've never seen it, but then again I've never looked for it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: ea047c19fd113e1b5e11c08e6e5a7d59]
Reply/Quote