Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader out for Cleveland
It isn't a great surprise considering he hasn't been practicing all week. But he and Joe Burrow aren't even traveling to Cleveland. That is the only announcement so far. They will announce PS elevations around 2 or so

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good Nina go into the game with a bag of sand and some rocks as the starting defensive line
Reply/Quote
Good, anyone not playing should stay home and away from everyone to avoid catching covid before the playoff game.

Maybe we get to see Shelvin tomorrow. Hopefully he has a good showing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 01:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Good, anyone not playing should stay home and away from everyone to avoid catching covid before the playoff game.

I am predicting that at least 1 or 2 playoff games will be decided by who is out with Covid.
Reply/Quote
Last game of regular season, little importance, first playoff game vitally important. I wouldn't have a single starter playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 01:37 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Good Nina go into the game with a bag of sand and some rocks as the starting defensive line

Who's Nina?

(01-08-2022, 01:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Good, anyone not playing should stay home and away from everyone to avoid catching covid before the playoff game.

Maybe we get to see Shelvin tomorrow. Hopefully he has a good showing.

Definitely a Shelvin game, IMO; Tupou will surely take some snaps, but they will need him to be fresh for the playoffs, so I can't see him playing more than 33% of the snaps and Shelvin should eat up the rest.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Well we have to send 45 so the majority of the starters will have to travel. But I would inactivate and leave at home:

Burrow
Chase
Higgins
Reader
Awuzie
Apple (yeah I said it)
J. Williams

Mixon, Ogunjobi, Spain, and Hendrickson are on Covid and don't count.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Full list:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
What is exactly wrong with Reader? Injury or Covid or???
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 02:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Who's Nina?

Definitely a Shelvin game, IMO; Tupou will surely take some snaps, but they will need him to be fresh for the playoffs, so I can't see him playing more than 33% of the snaps and Shelvin should eat up the rest.

Hell man I don’t even know who Nina is my phone is crazy as hell some times.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 02:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What is exactly wrong with Reader? Injury or Covid or???

nothing according to the injury report.  He's been resting.  It could be late-season aches and pains.  It also could be that his COVID symptoms took more out of him than he was willing to admit.

Browns added Denzel Ward to their COVID list

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 02:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What is exactly wrong with Reader? Injury or Covid or???

Not in COVID list.  He is just dinged up after 16 games.  We want him 100% for the POs. 

I'd look for Tupou, Shelvin, Daniels, and Wren to be the interior line guys.  And I don't know how much of Tupou we'll see. 
Reply/Quote
Chase is likely to be active. I foresee him playing long enough to break Chad's team receiving record and the league receiving record. Besides it is not a horrible thing for him to get game time experience with Brandon Allen.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 02:17 PM)M.W. Wrote: Last game  of regular season, little importance, first playoff game vitally important.  I wouldn't have a single starter playing.

Then you would not have enough players to field a team.
Reply/Quote
Let cart play!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 02:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Full list:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have not heard some of these names since cut down day. This is going to feel like a preseason game on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Even with backup players the Bengals will put a hurt on the Browns. The overall team energy is that high. 11-6. Take it to the bank.
Reply/Quote
Anyone know what the stats are for teams that vow out on the 1st playoff game for resting their players?
Reply/Quote