Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader reacts to Madden rating
DJ was 20th with an 84 ranking. He is not happy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This might be the worst one yet…

Idgaf if he’s only a 2nd year player. Not having McPherson as a top 10 leg is absurd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This might be the worst one yet…

Idgaf if he’s only a 2nd year player. Not having McPherson as a top 10 leg is absurd.

For kick power McPherson is 15th with a 95 rating. There is a bunch at 96.  Getting more touchbacks on his kickoffs will improve this score

His overall ranking is #3 with an 83.  Justin Tucker in #1 with an overall 90, KC's Harrison Butker is #2 with an 84.

Reply/Quote
Just like with Chase's rating, I LOVE it because it has to make our team hungry as hell to get out there and us their play on the field to tell the creators of the rankings to shove it up their asses!

I can't believe we made the Super Bowl and they're STILLL doing us dirty like this!

It's time to extend The Jungle all over the country!
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Hendrickson is not in the top 10 as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Burrow is ranked outside the top 10. I mean they had rookies ranked higher than him last year.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pretty sure Hendrickson is not in the top 10 as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Burrow is ranked outside the top 10. I mean they had rookies ranked higher than him last year.

Last season he was coming off an ACL injured in Dec

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 04:37 AM)pally Wrote: Last season he was coming off an ACL injured in Dec

And had the same madden rating as Zach Wilson and Justin Fields,
2 below Trevor Lawrence.

Nick Bosa tore his ACL early in the year and was still rated top 10 in Madden that year. Mcaffery has played 10 games in 2 years and is still rated top 3 RB. Can’t have it both ways. Either injuries matter or they don’t. Madden doesn’t care about injuries in their ratings. They just had zero respect for and still have zero respect for Cincy.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 04:49 PM)pally Wrote: DJ was 20th with an 84 ranking.  He is not happy

Hilarious.   And, again, thank you Madden folks.  If they needed any extra motivation, you have provided it. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 10:13 PM)pally Wrote: For kick power McPherson is 15th with a 95 rating. There is a bunch at 96.  Getting more touchbacks on his kickoffs will improve this score

Some teams prefer a high kickoff with a lot of hang time over a touchback.  That gives them a chance to pin the return team inside the 25. 

For example you know Justin Tucker could kick it through the end zone every time, but he actually has a below average touchback rate.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 04:37 AM)pally Wrote: Last season he was coming off an ACL injured in Dec

He was also coming off a season where he finished 24th in passer rating.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pretty sure Hendrickson is not in the top 10 as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Burrow is ranked outside the top 10. I mean they had rookies ranked higher than him last year.

Burrow is ranked #5

Reply/Quote
DJ WANTS YO CORNBREAD!!!Mad
Reply/Quote
Just because some people jumped on the bandwagon doesn't mean the the lack of respect ends.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 02:52 PM)Destro Wrote: Just because some people jumped on the bandwagon doesn't mean the the lack of respect ends.

Need to go on a skid of 3 straight SB wins and become the world beating Cincinnati Bengals before it does...
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 10:13 PM)pally Wrote: For kick power McPherson is 15th with a 95 rating. There is a bunch at 96.  Getting more touchbacks on his kickoffs will improve this score

His overall ranking is #3 with an 83.  Justin Tucker in #1 with an overall 90, KC's Harrison Butker is #2 with an 84.

Well then that rating is stupid as ****. It punishes kickers who have a good coverage team and is instructed to kick it short of the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 04:49 PM)pally Wrote: DJ was 20th with an 84 ranking.  He is not happy

DJ in the opening game.....

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well then that rating is stupid as ****. It punishes kickers who have a good coverage team and is instructed to kick it short of the end zone.

Truth.

(07-22-2022, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: DJ in the opening game.....

He gets the Steelers first game lol Hilarious PervertClapping
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Need to go on a skid of 3 straight SB wins and become the world beating Cincinnati Bengals before it does...

Would still hear some fried mayonnaise and vinegar pork rind eating Steelers fan bring up Super Bowls they won in the 70's. 

Been a Bengals fan for a long time. This includes the 90's. I gave up on worrying about what people thought of the Bengals long ago. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:25 PM)pally Wrote: Burrow is ranked #5

#1 in accuracy though.

Also saw his overall rating (90) was higher than Herbert’s (88). Not that I disagree, but I was a little surprised considering all the Herbert hype.

Reply/Quote
Let em go on thinking last year was a fluke.
Reply/Quote