Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Reader reacts to Madden rating
(07-22-2022, 11:52 PM)Destro Wrote: Would still hear some fried mayonnaise and vinegar pork rind eating Steelers fan bring up Super Bowls they won in the 70's. 

Been a Bengals fan for a long time. This includes the 90's. I gave up on worrying about what people thought of the Bengals long ago. 

Hilarious

Love the Steeler fan diss, same here Destro. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Haha the big man not happy.
Reply/Quote
Should probably be a 88 or above

Peko had the same issue imo. Nose tackles unless you do big amazing shit like Vita Vea or prime Suh, get no love.

I always thought Peko should’ve been rated higher.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 10:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Should probably be a 88 or above

Peko had the same issue imo. Nose tackles unless you do big amazing shit like Vita Vea or prime Suh, get no love.

Agree 100%
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This might be the worst one yet…

Idgaf if he’s only a 2nd year player. Not having McPherson as a top 10 leg is absurd.

Huge oversight  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Oh no! Not another Madden snub..  Mellow
Isn't this kind of like the ugliest girl in your kindergarten class rating you when you're 85 on what a rotten lover you were in kindergarten? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 10:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Should probably be a 88 or above

I got hate on the old board and other message boards for saying Peko was good because people didn't understand that it wasn't his job to get a lot of sacks or be in the backfield every play. Peko's job as a nose was to stop the run, not get pushed back, and occupy blockers, which he was good at and even did get a decent pass rush sometimes, even though it was far from his job.

Like I said, I hope Reader just goes nuts over this and carries it with him as he works hard to improve (but doesn't let it be a distraction, obviously).
Reply/Quote