Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DK Metcalf trash talk
This isn't trash talk. This is just things players will say when they get interviewed over and over again.
Reply/Quote

Perfect mentality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I’m ngl i always liked trash talked and never understood when fans get mad at their players for talking trash.

Let DK talk his shit. He’s the one that’s gotta go 1 on 1 with our corners
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Perfect mentality.

Love Ja'Marr lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Hope our defense shows up, more worried about Metcalf than Spoon.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:25 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Agreed, if this is trash talk I dont know where ive been last 50 yrs
and hes right "Spoon" is a beast...should be fun to watch

spoon be head butting people and getting away with it.
Reply/Quote
Most milk toast trash talk ever.

That's more of a respectful recognition of a mans skill while trying to prop up your own guy because that's what a good teammate does.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2023, 10:42 AM)motoarch Wrote: Most milk toast trash talk ever.

That's more of a respectful recognition of a mans skill while trying to prop up your own guy because that's what a good teammate does.

Especially when you consider the epic trash talk of the OchoCinco days, this is complementary by comparison. Hilarious
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:59 AM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, this probably IS trash talk to all the snowflakes out there who can't handle anything but nice words and soft voices.  Mellow

Lmao!!!!!! Soooooooo true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2023, 02:33 AM)SeahawkFan11 Wrote: We’re not losing this game

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
I don't follow the Seapidgeons, and rarely watch them. I didn't realize Metcalf was such a dirty player.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2023, 02:33 AM)SeahawkFan11 Wrote: We’re not losing this game but if we do I’ll be right here after the game giving congrats

(10-15-2023, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Where is this *****? He post anywhere else after the game?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 08:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't follow the Seapidgeons, and rarely watch them. I didn't realize Metcalf was such a dirty player.

IIRC, this was the third time this year he's done what he did to Cam.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 11:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: IIRC, this was the third time this year he's done what he did to Cam.

The guy's elevator doesn't go to the top floor... I called it in the prediction thread, he will turn stupid and cost his team
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is this *****? He post anywhere else after the game?
I don't think so. He was probably 12 yrs old anyway
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 12:11 AM)sandwedge Wrote: The guy's elevator doesn't go to the top floor... I called it in the prediction thread, he will turn stupid and cost his team

I just wonder how he passes his PED tests, because he definitely did them coming into the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is this *****? He post anywhere else after the game?

He is not allowed to post in Jungle Noise, so a lot of his posts are being deleted.

But he's not "giving congrats" for the win, rest assured.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 01:44 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He is not allowed to post in Jungle Noise, so a lot of his posts are being deleted.

But he's not "giving congrats" for the win, rest assured.

But they do let opposing fans post here. Those “threads from the enemy” or whatever always bring a bunch of them. Which ofc is a very slippery slope.

And yeah, dude is definitely big mad about that L.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 04:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But they do let opposing fans post here. Those “threads from the enemy” or whatever always bring a bunch of them. Which ofc is a very slippery slope.

And yeah, dude is definitely big mad about that L.

That slope is only as slippery as the slope where you invite some friends over to your house one week and then they break in to your house while you're sleeping the next week. 

If he was being gracious and polite and talking about the game, I may have left his posts up. But I'm not interested in uninvited opponent fans coming in here and raging over their teams' inability to cash in on redzone drives. 

It was pathetic so they were deleted. 

If he keeps posting in jungle noise, he will be banned. 
Reply/Quote