Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC Chairwoman steps down
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-resigns_us_5795044ae4b0d3568f8397f7

For some, this is too little/too late
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Yep, she did her job and put the fix in. Now she'll probably land a cushy job at the Clinton Foundation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
During the entire campaign Sanders and his followers accused her of being biased; yet she lied to America with a straight face and the Hills supporters believed her.

The fall out might get worse, if the leaked email I have read about her and the DNC considering Hispanic voters as a "brand" has any merit.It will also validate a stance I have held that the DNC considers minorities to be nothing more than votes and will do all they can to keep these votes regardless what is best.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-24-2016, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The fall out might get worse...

Allegedly Russians hacked the DNC server and are releasing the emails trying to help Trump.....you know, because Trump and Putin have big man crush on each other.

How's that "Russian reset" working out for ya, Hillary?
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-24-2016, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: During the entire campaign Sanders and his followers accused her of being biased; yet she lied to America with a straight face and the Hills supporters believed her.

The fall out might get worse, if the leaked email I have read about her and the DNC considering Hispanic voters as a "brand" has any merit.It will also validate a stance I have held that the DNC considers minorities to be nothing more than votes and will do all they can to keep these votes regardless what is best.

I'm with ya on this. Though I do feel the same about the GOP too. Neither party strikes me as caring much about anything but winning the election. Call me a cynic.

I've been reading about the Wikileaks for awhile now, wondering why the wait if they were real. Had the email release been ... say a few weeks ago it might have benefited Sanders in overtaking HRC. Now with this timing, it seems Trump might gain more from it. I don't know .....

The answer I know I won't ever get is how Sanders would have done w/o the DNC shenanigans throughout the primaries.

(07-24-2016, 07:26 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Allegedly Russians hacked the DNC server and are releasing the emails trying to help Trump.....you know, because Trump and Putin have big man crush on each other.

How's that "Russian reset" working out for ya, Hillary?

My mother (who hated Sanders) shared something about the Russians being blamed too.

I guess they DID hack the DNC and got a bunch of info though.

Weird all the way around.

But Trump does love him some Putin.   Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2016/07/how-putin-weaponized-wikileaks-influence-election-american-president/130163/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
And the former chairwoman lands on her feet
http://usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/

(07-24-2016, 10:11 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the former chairwoman lands on her feet
This has to be a joke.

(07-24-2016, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This has to be a joke.

That's what I thought when I first saw the headline. Thing is, I'm not surprised at all. This is becoming a 'B' rated TV show....all of it. 

It's over. Trump wins easily. He frickin won the election in July. And when he announced his campaign it was just to rattle and troll the establishment and media. Well, he's still trolling and it won't stop during his presidency.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Now THAT surprises me.

At least wait until the chair is cooled and do it hush hush. Jeez.
Maybe we'll get our first Independent President.

But I doubt it because Americans are ***** idiots.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(07-24-2016, 10:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Maybe we'll get our first Independent President.

Troof.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-24-2016, 10:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Maybe we'll get our first Independent President.

Who's running as an Independent?

Maybe Obama finally did figure out how to blow-up the system.  The Republican party is badly divided, into at least two factions....and it sure is looking like the Dems could fracture.

Heck, if Trump wins we may end-up with 4 or 5 parties.  Well, a guy can dream (although I've said before, I'm not convinced the multi-party systems in Europe function any more effectively).

(07-24-2016, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who's running as an Independent?

Giant Meteor 2016
(07-24-2016, 10:11 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the former chairwoman lands on her feet

That pretty much does it for me. Didnt want Cruz forcing his religion on me, dont want Trump the Bankrupter reality TV host , wanted Sanders over Hillary, wanted Jim Webb more than anything , would have probably voted R for the first time in my life for a former fox news host if it came down to it and was between him and hillary. Havent read any emails but dbag debbie wouldnt have stepped down if there wasnt for legitimate reasons. And Hillary instantly catches her back after helping fix the most important election in the world... 

I am leaning towards using my free time to help campaign for anyone not named Hillary or Trump. I might at the very least have to get back on social media and start running my mouth. This is bullshit.

Was pretty much resigned to the fact i would be voting hillary as my never trump move... She has got me to the point "never trump" doesnt matter as much as "screw this one way horse shit."
(07-25-2016, 01:06 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am leaning towards using my free time to help campaign for anyone not named Hillary or Trump. I might at the very least have to get back on social media and start running my mouth. This is bullshit.

I'm really considering getting involved locally with Gary Johnson's campaign.  But I don't know, getting in people's faces on the street and shoving fliers in their hand isn't really my style.

(07-25-2016, 02:05 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm really considering getting involved locally with Gary Johnson's campaign.  But I don't know, getting in people's faces on the street and shoving fliers in their hand isn't really my style.
I've just been asking people if they know there's another option and I state his name.
I usually gauge their reaction and relay the amount of information that I think will not put them off.
I always end with that I'd appreciate if they took the time to check his policies out on his webpage and if they liked what they read to please share it to others.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk