Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC Chairwoman steps down
(07-25-2016, 03:25 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've just been asking people if they know there's another option and I state his name.
I usually gauge their reaction and relay the amount of information that I think will not put them off.
I always end with that I'd appreciate if they took the time to check his policies out on his webpage and if they liked what they read to please share it to others.

Very nice.  My family, especially my father, I consider to be pretty smart but maybe not very politically astute.  6 months ago none of them knew or had ever heard of Gary Johnson.  Considering they all despise Hillary as much as Trump they'll vote for Gary Johnson.

The opportunity is definitely there.  But I don't think Gary Johnson is going to have the charisma to convert many voters.
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm heavily considering voting Trump just to put the establishment in a tailspin.

Trump wouldn't get shit done if he got elected; both sides would work to make him a "one term president".

It comes down to who wants to control my life and who doesn't. Both sides are self righteous paternalistic *****, so I'm just shit outta luck.