Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC emails
(07-25-2016, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't mention that at all.

But if there had been such a hack the FBI would have found it, no?

That was kind of a joke. I really dont have a problem with the fact she used a private email server designed for a president. Mainly because of stuff like this. The FCC getting hacked and all the other times our government proves they dont have bullet proof security.

After a in depth FBI investigation i havent heard damning evidence saying her "wrecklessness" resulted in a hack that had consequences.
(07-25-2016, 01:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That was kind of a joke. I really dont have a problem with the fact she used a private email server designed for a president. Mainly because of stuff like this. The FCC getting hacked and all the other times our government proves they dont have bullet proof security.

After a in depth FBI investigation i havent heard damning evidence saying her "wrecklessness" resulted in a hack that had consequences.

Ah!  I misinterpreted that!

My bad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2016, 09:22 PM)treee Wrote: Funny you mention that though, because they flooded congress after their meteoric rise in popularity, helped along by Ron Paul. We will see a lot of true progressives win seats this year.

Not many people do remember it because when it was largely misrepresented in the media. There were many people there who understood what caused the recession and wanted it fixed.

I'll be pretty damn content making sure everyone has the same opportunities I do, and more. If it's expensive to make sure everyone at least has a humane minimum standard of living, then so be it.

Not really.

Occupy gave us the first glimpse of the Hipster SJWs. Ever hear of the progressive stack? It originated within the Occupy movement.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448

I believe that the proverbial wheels are going to fall off of the DNC train.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/us/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails-fundraising.html?_r=0

Of course it can't be "proven" that the DNC is selling access...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/25/twelve-dnc-emails-released-by-wikileaks-that-stand-out/

Pretty much a smoking gun, if you will, that the DNC is rigging the election process, and attempting to control the media in the process..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2016, 07:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448

A lot of that looks petty.

Hardly damning towards the DNC.

What's with the allegations that Russia caused the leak to up the Donald's chances to win?
http://newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-leaks-show-racist-outreach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/

And the racist outreach to Latinos...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

And all sorts of other anti PC rhetoric going on with the DNC...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2016, 07:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448

Everyone should be rallying behind this on one side and having someone who has changed his party five times since 1987 on the other side as examples of why the two party system doesn't work. But all you'll get some some die hard supporters on each side and a wider schism leaving more people who have no representation.
(07-25-2016, 07:50 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: A lot of that looks petty.

Hardly damning towards the DNC.

What's with the allegations that Russia caused the leak to up the Donald's chances to win?

Dude, just check out all of the findings.  I just provided 4 links, there are many, many more. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2016, 07:50 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What's with the allegations that Russia caused the leak to up the Donald's chances to win?

Because folks try to blame everything on Trump. DNC was warned of their security issues, rigged an election, and there is much more; but we must find a way to blame Trump. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-25-2016, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because folks try to blame everything on Trump. DNC was warned of their security issues, rigged an election, and there is much more; but we must find a way to blame Trump. 

Wait until all of the PC protected minority groups that the Democrat Party prides itself on representing gets a good look at some of those emails that have been released.  The true colors of the powers that be, are being exposed.  One might say that the Emporer has been unclothed..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-25-2016, 08:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wait until all of the PC protected minority groups that the Democrat Party prides itself on representing gets a good look at some of those emails that have been released.  The true colors of the powers that be, are being exposed.  One might say that the Emporer has been unclothed..

I mentioned one that I saw last night that called the Hispanic voter a "brand". Who knows how true they are, but it will be fun to watch. The bad part about this cycle is that we are going to be stuck with one of the 2 clowns for the next 4 years (thank God the fore-fathers included checks and balances), the good news is; hopefully this cycle will lead to voter reform and it has been/ will be a hoot to watch. 

(07-25-2016, 07:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Everyone should be rallying behind this on one side and having someone who has changed his party five times since 1987 on the other side as examples of why the two party system doesn't work. 

Both got more popular vote than anyone else in their primaries.  Like half the country doesn't vote in the primaries.  "We the people" had plenty of opportunity to nominate someone else.

Say what you will, but we get the leaders we deserve.  People have to vote, and vote intelligently, for any system to work.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-25-2016, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because folks try to blame everything on Trump. DNC was warned of their security issues, rigged an election, and there is much more; but we must find a way to blame Trump. 

It's not really blaming Trump, at least not how I see it. It is just interesting because Russia seems to be behind it and you have to wonder why. Because it does seem like they are trying to help Trump.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-25-2016, 09:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not really blaming Trump, at least not how I see it. It is just interesting because Russia seems to be behind it and you have to wonder why. Because it does seem like they are trying to help Trump.

Read what you typed again. 

(07-25-2016, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Read what you typed again. 

What about it? I am curious as to why Russia would prefer Trump. Are you trying to say that equates to blaming Trump?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-25-2016, 09:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What about it? I am curious as to why Russia would prefer Trump. Are you trying to say that equates to blaming Trump?

What makes you think they prefer Trump? Maybe they just hacked the DNC's servers because they were lax in their security and said "Here, take this?" 

How do we know they wouldn't prefer Johnson?

(07-25-2016, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What makes you think they prefer Trump? Maybe they just hacked the DNC's servers because they were lax in their security and said "Here, take this?" 

How do we know they wouldn't prefer Johnson?

Because it will be either Trump or Clinton. If no party receives majority, then it will be Trump because of GOP Congress.

And the reason I think it is because of preference is because what other reason would Russia have to get involved in US domestic politics than to seek a more favorable outcome for themselves?