Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC is rigged ....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/28/omalley-blasts-democratic-leaders-for-rigged-2016-debate-process/

Says Martin O'Malley.... Says Mrs Abortion at any age is protecting Hillary.
Does O'Malley really think he had a chance? He was an absolutely terrible governor in MD. Thank god he is gone.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
In case you want to story, O'Malley criticized the DNC for only having 4 debates before Iowa. He says that this puts the party at a disadvantage as the Republicans are getting more out on the airwaves. He didn't outright say it, but he also seems to suggest that less debates means Hillary can't be challenged.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-29-2015, 10:47 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In case you want to story, O'Malley criticized the DNC for only having 4 debates before Iowa. He says that this puts the party at a disadvantage as the Republicans are getting more out on the airwaves. He didn't outright say it, but he also seems to suggest that less debates means Hillary can't be challenged.

Do they NEED more debated when the number of viable candidates is 3 or 4?

The GOP is trying to thin their herd...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-29-2015, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Do they NEED more debated when the number of viable candidates is 3 or 4?

The GOP is trying to thin their herd...

More debates is a good thing. Need to allow Dems to see where each candidate really stands.

Sanders is the one most hurt by debates.

O'Mally is only a legitimate option if hillary really falls and Biden stays out.
(08-30-2015, 01:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: More debates is a good thing.   Need to allow Dems to see where each candidate really stands.  

Sanders is the one most hurt by debates.  

O'Mally is only a legitimate option if hillary really falls and Biden stays out.

I really hope you mean that Sanders is hampered by the fact that there are less debates. The reason I say this is because during the debates he will outshine Hillary and gain on her considerably. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-30-2015, 02:09 AM)treee Wrote: I really hope you mean that Sanders is hampered by the fact that there are less debates. The reason I say this is because during the debates he will outshine Hillary and gain on her considerably. 

I don't know if he will win the nomination, but he is at least getting the message out there.  So he needs more debates to get his message out even if he is not nominated.

Eventually the majority will realize that they are all in the same boat falling farther and farther behind the top 5%.  And they are not "rising with the tide" that is supposed to lift all ships.
(08-30-2015, 02:09 AM)treee Wrote: I really hope you mean that Sanders is hampered by the fact that there are less debates. The reason I say this is because during the debates he will outshine Hillary and gain on her considerably. 

I am saying exactly that... He has a populist message and quite frankly the Dems are turning socilaist. I say this as a reality, not as a knock, even though I disagree with that view.

Hillary is an old guard democrat she really more aligns with a GOP progresive/neocon .. Which coincidently are former democrats.