Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC wants a taxpayer bailout to fund convention
(12-14-2015, 10:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They should get sponsors like Nascar. Hang some Redbull or Monster Energy Drink banners.

If Sanders wins they could get sponsorship from Depends.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-15-2015, 01:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is really difficult for you, isn't it?  

Na. It's funny to see how many times you respond. I have a side bet going with Roto in the PM box. He says I can't get you to respond over X number of times. of course I said I could.
(12-15-2015, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na.  It's funny to see how many times you respond.   I have a side bet going with Roto in the PM box.   He says I can't get you to respond over X number of times.    of course I said I could.

Pretty passive aggressive way to go about wagering on things.  Not surprising.  When you're called on things in public, you won't take the wager.  Even when it was for CHARITY.  

Stop following me.
(12-15-2015, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Pretty passive aggressive way to go about wagering on things.  Not surprising.  When you're called on things in public, you won't take the wager.  Even when it was for CHARITY.  

Stop following me.

Passive aggressive? It wouldn't be as fun to win the bet without at least letting you know that you can't help yourself to help me win. So please carry on. It's up to you who's PayPal account grows ... Mine or Roto's.
(12-15-2015, 03:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Passive aggressive?  It wouldn't be as fun to win the bet without at least letting you know that you can't help yourself to help me win.   So please carry on.    It's up to you who's PayPal account grows ... Mine or Roto's.

Roto is hedging against a wager involving the number of independent clauses you'll cram into a single sentence.
(12-14-2015, 06:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It's not an election.  It's a look at me party, and there is no reason we should pay for their private events.

This.

I am amazed to find out that we used to ive taxpayer money to both parties for their conventions.
(12-15-2015, 04:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Roto is hedging against a wager involving the number of independent clauses you'll cram into a single sentence.

I appreciate your efforts to grow my account. Rock On
(12-15-2015, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

I am amazed to find out that we used to ive taxpayer money to both parties for their conventions.

I am also surprised that we did this... It's insane that this actually went on.