Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT GOTO THE GAME THIS WEEKEND!!!
Or anymore for that matter. I get it that mb makes a killing off tv deals but nothing would tickle me more than to see our home stadium polluted with colors from the opposing teams. He made the comment last year they lost the fan base. Well lets make it abundantly clear its about completely gone until a serious commitment to winning is done
Reply/Quote

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 11:53 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Or anymore for that matter. I get it that mb makes a killing off tv deals but nothing would tickle me more than to see our home stadium polluted with colors from the opposing teams. He made the comment last year they lost the fan base. Well lets make it abundantly clear its about completely gone until a serious commitment to winning is done

Is WhoDeyBaby a member of this forum? I follow him on Facebook and he has Denny levels of enthusiasm for a 0-9 team (at the time of that particular post).
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 12:07 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Is WhoDeyBaby a member of this forum? I follow him on Facebook and he has Denny levels of enthusiasm for a 0-9 team (at the time of that particular post).

0-10 is just what the doctor order to fire the team up for a big win this weekend!

Dude was so fake he made real housewives of Beverly Hills seem fo’ realz by comparison.

Sure. I can take them off your hands. You’ll need to pay me double face value to take ‘em, though. How soon can you get me the money?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 11:53 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Or anymore for that matter. I get it that mb makes a killing off tv deals but nothing would tickle me more than to see our home stadium polluted with colors from the opposing teams. He made the comment last year they lost the fan base. Well lets make it abundantly clear its about completely gone until a serious commitment to winning is done

The stadium is always filled with the opposing teams colors when we play Pittsburgh. You don’t need to organize a boycott for that to happen
Reply/Quote
Just hope that the coach Taylor can have another chance. As really he is a rookie coach. Just hope he can build the team and find the chemistry!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Wrong week to boycott, that stadium will be completely full of mouth breathing stiller fans.....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't know which is worse. The Steeler fans overtaking Paul Brown Stadium or the Cubs fans overtaking GABP. Be ready for the terrible rags to fly. Bengals are going to lose big anyway.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

This is ridiculous.  Never EVER do I want to see our stadium filled with Terrible Towels.  
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 12:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 0-10 is just what the doctor order to fire the team up for a big win this weekend!

Dude was so fake he made real housewives of Beverly Hills seem fo’ realz by comparison.

Sure. I can take them off your hands. You’ll need to pay me double face value to take ‘em, though. How soon can you get me the money?

I’ve actually seen him start to crack and get frustrated now that he’s not working for the motherboards. Selfishly it’s nice seeing him finally get a little angry with the team, but that’s probably bc i still hold a grudge at him suspending me for getting angry with his enthusiastic bs
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 06:31 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I’ve actually seen him start to crack and get frustrated now that he’s not working for the motherboards. Selfishly it’s nice seeing him finally get a little angry with the team, but that’s probably bc i still hold a grudge at him suspending me for getting angry with his enthusiastic bs

He has to stay enthusiastic or he'd be out of a job.

*kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss*
Mike: "Okay Denny, that's enough..." *pulls pants back up and turns around to face Denny* "Good job!"
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 02:07 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wrong week to boycott, that stadium will be completely full of mouth breathing stiller fans.....

One reason some Bengals fans bought season tickets was knowing they could get big bucks for Steelers and Browns selling them.

TY MB for killing chances for season ticket holders to get a value for their investment.

These opposing fans can get tickets at 25% of face value.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 12:07 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Is WhoDeyBaby a member of this forum? I follow him on Facebook and he has Denny levels of enthusiasm for a 0-9 team (at the time of that particular post).

Denny doesn't come around here much does he?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good ol Denny. I forgot all about him! lol.
Reply/Quote

Wouldn't it make a bigger statement if Bengals fans bought all the tickets but then didn't show up? So a completely empty stadium devoid of even Steeler fans.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mike won't even notice...

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
When I see our stadium full of fans of the opposing team (or any stadium, for that matter) I don't get upset...I just say "Well, that's capitalism at work" and I leave it at that.

Then again, I used to live in Pittsburgh and may have taken advantage of $4 Pittsburgh Pirates tickets to wear the colors of the other team, too.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown loves Steeler fans. "Come on down to PBS and bring your friends!" Mike knows they will work up a powerful thirst waving their little yellow towels and he has plenty of food and drink to satisfy the most avid Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:23 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Mike Brown loves Steeler fans. "Come on down to PBS and bring your friends!" Mike knows they will work up a powerful thirst waving their little yellow towels and he has plenty of food and drink to satisfy the most avid Steelers fan.

No kidding.  Any owner worth a dam would be embarrassed to see the opposing team's fans take over his stadium.  But, to Mike, their money is just as green, so who cares what team jersey they're wearing.  He'll still make bank, so **** us Bengals fans.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 02:23 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Good ol Denny. I forgot all about him! lol.

That dude was/is a punk. Could not stand his drivel. I wish we could get Joe from Florence on here somehow
Reply/Quote