Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT GOTO THE GAME THIS WEEKEND!!!
(11-18-2019, 11:53 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Or anymore for that matter. I get it that mb makes a killing off tv deals but nothing would tickle me more than to see our home stadium polluted with colors from the opposing teams. He made the comment last year they lost the fan base. Well lets make it abundantly clear its about completely gone until a serious commitment to winning is done

the stadium is more empty than full.... usually but we get some revenue from the steelers fans.

but if your worried about MB's pockets you should be promoting don't Watch or listen to the game. as well as don't go. as their is revenue in all those aspects.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 01:00 AM)Passepartout Wrote: Just hope that the coach Taylor can have another chance. As really he is a rookie coach. Just hope he can build the team and find the chemistry!

damn you willing to wait till 2021 to win a game?
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 02:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the stadium is more empty than full.... usually but we get some revenue from the steelers fans.

but if your worried about MB's pockets you should be promoting don't Watch or listen to the game. as well as don't go. as their is revenue in all those aspects.

I stream the games online off a random website so I dont provide any revenue to them at all.  lol
Reply/Quote
Steelers home game this week. We will definitely be out numbered this Sunday
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 12:07 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Denny levels of enthusiasm

Jesus...there's a name I haven't even thought about in a long time...

That guy was always trying to look on the bright side of Bengal life, that's for sure.
Reply/Quote