Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DRAMA QUEEN RETURNS WEEK 1
And lands on it for the meaningless TD. He’s gonna need to buy the big bag of ice. It is a better deal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh newspaper reporting that Ben's wife sent gifts to the Steelers defense for being the ones who lost this game instead of her husband. She said all the ice packs were ruining her bed.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 02:39 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Pittsburgh newspaper reporting that Ben's wife sent gifts to the Steelers defense for being the ones who lost this game instead of her husband. She said all the ice packs were ruining her bed.

Hilarious

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Baby Ben has a injured finger on his left hand. Another case of a drama queen's built in excuse if he loses to the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Baby Ben has a injured finger on his left hand. Another case of a drama queen's built in excuse if he loses to the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 06:35 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. You guys always say "Always, ALWAYS has an excuse for a shitty performance". What you boys don't understand being as Bengal fans, you never had a QB that could carry Ben's jock strap is the fact that Ben is one of the top five QB's in the history of the league.
Being he is as great as he is, those arn't excuses but reasons for his "shitty" performance.

LMAO Hilarious    LMAO

That is hilarious. 

Would not even say he is in the top 5 of active QB's, let alone in the history of the league. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 01:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: LMAO Hilarious    LMAO

That is hilarious. 

Would not even say he is in the top 5 of active QB's, let alone in the history of the league. 

He may not be in the top five in the league but he is the G.O.A.T. DRAMA QUEEN
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  he is the G.O.A.T. DRAMA QUEEN

The Mannings have that locked down. Just look at how they act when they're losing. They literally start crying. Also look at Tom Brady. Just look at when he loses, he doesn't like to come out and congratulate the winner and shake his hand. Once in a while he does, but it's a very rare occurrence. It's like seeing Haley's comet. Ben is a drama queen though. I'd say he's definitely in the top 5 in active quarterbacks. When you get to be as good as he is, that comes with the territory. All the great ones now act like drama queens. They need to go back to being manly men again like back in the day.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 02:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The Mannings have that locked down. Just look at how they act when they're losing. They literally start crying. Also look at Tom Brady. Just look at when he loses, he doesn't like to come out and congratulate the winner and shake his hand. Once in a while he does, but it's a very rare occurrence. It's like seeing Haley's comet. Ben is a drama queen though. I'd say he's definitely in the top 5 in active quarterbacks. When you get to be as good as he is, that comes with the territory. All the great ones now act like drama queens. They need to go back to being manly men again like back in the day.

They never started crying BEFORE they were losing like Baby Ben does. 
Reply/Quote
What a clown. With or without his fake broken finger.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 03:00 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: They never started crying BEFORE they were losing like Baby Ben does. 

You'd be wrong about that. Just watch Eli play a few games where he goes 3 and out. It doesn't matter if the other team has 0 points, he's still crying to the refs. Tom could start crying if he gets pushed a little too hard from the first snap. When you're a great quarterback, it comes with the territory. They made these prima donna quarterbacks so delicate that if you breath on them wrong, it's a flag for roughing the passer.  
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 03:07 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You'd be wrong about that. Just watch Eli play a few games where he goes 3 and out. It doesn't matter if the other team has 0 points, he's still crying to the refs. Tom could start crying if he gets pushed a little too hard from the first snap. When you're a great quarterback, it comes with the territory. They made these prima donna quarterbacks so delicate that if you breath on them wrong, it's a flag for roughing the passer.  

That's during games not a week ahead. Seems I remember a playoff game a few years back when Ben said his shoulder was so bad he made the comment he may not be able to play and on the very first play he throws like fifty yards. He is the epitome of Drama Queen
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 06:04 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: That's during games not a week ahead. Seems I remember a playoff game a few years back when Ben said his shoulder was so bad he made the comment he may not be able to play and on the very first play he throws like fifty yards. He is the epitome of Drama Queen

I'll give you that Ben is the King of drama queen injuries before games. He always lets you know when he's hurting, but I still think once the game starts, Brady and both Mannings are bigger drama queens than Ben.
Reply/Quote
Drama Queen

Sexual Predator

Have to admit he is top 5 in both in NFL QB history
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 09:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'll give you that Ben is the King of drama queen injuries before games. He always lets you know when he's hurting, but I still think once the game starts, Brady and both Mannings are bigger drama queens than Ben.

How cute, you think your QB is a itty bitty less drama queen than other HUGE drama queens

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 07:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How cute, you think your QB is a itty bitty less drama queen than other HUGE drama queens

I'll take this future first ballot hall of famer drama queen over Daulton anyday. It's cute that Bengals fans are cheering for the day that Ben retires just so they have a chance of being relevant again.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'll take this future first ballot hall of famer drama queen over Daulton anyday. It's cute that Bengals fans are cheering for the day that Ben retires just so they have a chance of being relevant again.

I hope the "Me Too" movement invites all of the women he sexually assaulted to hear his HOF speech. His antics will never be forgotten no matter how good a football player.

The man is a PIG

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2018, 11:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope the "Me Too" movement invites all of the women he sexually assaulted to hear his HOF speech. His antics will never be forgotten no matter how good a football player.

The man is a PIG

As a human being, he's a POS. I'll be the first to admit it.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 07:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Drama Queen

Sexual Predator

Have to admit he is top 5 in both in NFL QB history

He's no Broadway Joe

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2018, 01:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He's no Broadway Joe

Give it 25 years...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote