Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRE KIRK SWAG!
Man was he awful last night. Ben and the Steelers were picking on him the entire game. He had multiple PI penalties called on him, gave up big plays, and look lost out there.

Anyone glad we paid him $52 million in the off-season? The guy is continually a let down against the Steelers.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Man was he awful last night. Ben and the Steelers were picking on him the entire game. He had multiple PI penalties called on him, gave up big plays, and look lost out there.

Anyone glad we paid him $52 million in the off-season? The guy is continually a let down against the Steelers.

It amazes me how the Bengals choose poorly every time.  No way they pick the wooden cup in The Last Crusade.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jackson was far and away our best corner last night (and has been the whole year). Kirk looked like a human turd out there.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It amazes me how the Bengals choose poorly every time.  No way they pick the wooden cup in The Last Crusade.  

When we had all the other first round CBs on the team who are at least as good as Dre, how in the world could the Bengals idiotic front office decide to spend the money on Dre instead of Zeitler and Whit.

Then we take John Ross with the 7th pick when we needed offensive line help because we stupidly signed Dre instead of Whit or Zeitler.

And then we sit Ross out for the entire season.

Truly a tragedy that has morphed into a comedy of errors that is no longer funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:53 PM)bengals67 Wrote: When we had all the other first round CBs on the team who are at least as good as Dre, how in the world could the Bengals idiotic front office decide to spend the money on Dre instead of Zeitler and Whit.

Then we take John Ross with the 7th pick when we needed offensive line help because we stupidly signed Dre instead of Whit or Zeitler.

Truly a tragedy that has morphed into a comedy of errors that is no longer funny.

I still content there was no O lineman worth a top 10 pick, and I hated the idea of WR in the top 10.
Reply/Quote
One decent season just to get payed, other than that a whole lot of nothing.

He’s also the most annoying player on the team with his whining to the refs, and constant celebrations when he didn’t do anything.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Man was he awful last night. Ben and the Steelers were picking on him the entire game. He had multiple PI penalties called on him, gave up big plays, and look lost out there.

I would have rather had a 3rd round comp pick over Dre Kirkpatrick getting another contract.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

the one PI penalty was pure crap...  just as much as gios hold was.

first one saved a TD and ill take that everytime.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:53 PM)bengals67 Wrote: When we had all the other first round CBs on the team who are at least as good as Dre, how in the world could the Bengals idiotic front office decide to spend the money on Dre instead of Zeitler and Whit.

whos that?>  at the time it was Toast Dennard and adam jones....  or the injured Jackson is who your referring to as better than dre when they signed him?

we picked 9th...

and there wasn't a good value at OL at that pick...

Please know something anything before spouting
Reply/Quote

Not just against the Steelers.  Every good ball club.

Ironically he got penalized for his one truly good play of the evening.  He is good covering the ball down the sideline.  Other than that he is terrible.

As others have said I would have taken that money and put it into Whit and Zietler.  Could have been a pretty good year.
Reply/Quote
Jackson should be starting and covering the other teams best wide receiver regardless of what side of the field it is. The fact that he doesn’t even start makes no sense. It took pacman getting hurt for Jackson to be the number 2 corner because our coaches are clueless. I never thought Dre was that good to be honest or deserve the contract he got.
Reply/Quote
It's amazing how much he has fooled the team. He makes a few GOOD, not great plays every game, but taunts and jumps around so much that they must think he's incredible.

What a terrible signing.
Reply/Quote
He can't read the ball for shit. You never see him jumping routes to any effect.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote