Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DT Josh Tupou arrested
Josh Tupou who spent most of last season on the practice squad was arrested in Boulder Colorado for violating a restraining order and violating probation. Alcohol was absolutely involved. Team has no comment.

cue same old Bengals comments

http://local12.com/sports/bengals/bengals-defensive-tackle-arrested

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dude is one big run stopper, who knows where this will go.

Wouldn't mind taking a look at Star Lotululai (spelling?) in FA.
Reply/Quote
This should be a no probs cut
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well. He gon'
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 11:35 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well. He gon'

I think we are one of the few teams where fans can automatically assume a player is gone because he was arrested.
Reply/Quote
"Besides being drunk and pushing someone, what did he do wrong?" - Marvin Lewis
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
You know,   I can more or less understand when someone who has no real future, no real money to spend and lives in poverty gets drunk and ignores probation and court orders, but when you have real opportunity to become a very successful and highly paid athlete or any other profession for that matter and you still do the same dumb crap my sympathy level really falls off fast..
These guys usually get the benefit of the doubt much more often than someone living on the fringes of society and then turn around and flaunt it.. 
He'll get a little love tap and be allowed to continue to pursue his career  .. Most of us mere mortals would be forever cast aside and treated like yesterdays bad news.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 03:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I think we are one of the few teams where fans can automatically assume a player is gone because he was arrested.

I don't see why that is.

Who have we cut because they got arrested?

Reply/Quote
The offseason is not kind to many NFL players, especially those just barely on the fringe. Like someone else stated, these teams have no qualms cutting them either, thousands of college players try out for the NFL every year.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 03:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I think we are one of the few teams where fans can automatically assume a player is gone because he was arrested.

Can we though?

F***ing Pacman is still here  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 03:32 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: "Besides being drunk and pushing someone, what did he do wrong?" - Marvin Lewis

"Even though alcohol was involved and he was arrested, still, he did some good things." ~ Marvin Lewis

"It's not like where he murdered someone like Ray Lewis or rape like Big Ben. He's not the worst person." ~ Mike Brown
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Your honor, the only reason I did these things was to get kicked off the Bengals. Don’t you realize how bad it is there? - Josh Tupou

I sentence you to 2 more years of the Bengals! - Judge

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! - Luke Skywalker & Josh Topou

I pity the fool! - Mr. T.

Hehe! - Mike Brown!

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 06:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your honor, the only reason I did these things was to get kicked off the Bengals. Don’t you realize how bad it is there? - Josh Tupou

I sentence you to 2 more years of the Bengals! - Judge

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! - Luke Skywalker & Josh Topou

I pity the fool! - Mr. T.

Hehe! - Mike Brown!

"The judge was fair. He did some good things. We have a spot for Josh on our practice squad." ~ Marvin Lewis
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
"Did you see him NOT get restrained!! That a great trait for a DT to have!!" ---Mike Brown after extending Josh Tupou's contract.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 07:11 PM)Interceptor Wrote: "The judge was fair. He did some good things. We have a spot for Josh on our practice squad." ~ Marvin Lewis

Nice new avatar but should have never let shake bully you out of the Dilly Dilly dude. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Lol sorry typo. Can't!
Reply/Quote
Who? Oh well... he gone.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 01:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Nice new avatar but should have never let shake bully you out of the Dilly Dilly dude. 

Dilly Dilly!

Reply/Quote
Not to worry, Hobson is already writing about how he's turning his life around and how often he goes to church and blah blah blah..
Rest assured he's a new man and will never get in trouble again until the next time.

I feel better already... Well, not really, but I have to say it to appear to be a big supporter of second chances for drunken foolishness... After all, who among us hasn't violated the occasional restraining order and probation restrictions whilst drunk and on the Bengals practice squad?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 08:07 PM)pally Wrote: Josh Tupou who spent most of last season on the practice squad was arrested in Boulder Colorado for violating a restraining order and violating probation. Alcohol was absolutely involved.  Team has no comment.  

cue same old Bengals comments

http://local12.com/sports/bengals/bengals-defensive-tackle-arrested

Maybe this explains a little bit of why he wasn't drafted and the Bengals took a flyer on him.  Now, let him realize that chances shouldn't be taken for granted.

Oh, wait, Adam Jones just called and said "Don't worry Josh, they still like me and I can't play anymore"....maybe they keep him out of loyalty. 
Reply/Quote