Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTS Please
(07-31-2020, 08:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Who can we bring in at this stage to fill that 650 pounds we just lost?

(07-31-2020, 10:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Let me see what my ex is up to. She might play? She's very defensive.

How about the other 150 lbs?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Daylon Mack was just released by the Ravens.

If he isn't hurt, he may be someone to look at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 08:35 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm pretty high on him former 3rd overall pick who has played out of position on the Edge when he is more a 3T. I think he could be a steal for a 4th or 5th RD pick. I get what you're saying about 4th being too much though.

Thats an intriguing thought. This guy could come in and be the Geno replacement if handled properly...he has similar measurables.  
Only thing is I think we need a BIG BODY run stuffer right now to back up Reader.
Reply/Quote
Word around the campfire is that the Bengals and Peko are discussing a reunion. I think this is going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 09:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Top 3 available on this list are.  Marcel Darius, Antwaun Woods, and Adam Gotsis.  Further down the list included Xavier Williams, Domata Peko, Corey Liuget, Sylvester Williams, Kyle Love, and Earl Mitchell.

https://nfltraderumors.co/top-2020-nfl-free-agents-list-no-51-100/

Would love to get Darius.

Those are a lot of good names, damn. Think we will be just fine as Fred said about us being at the top of the waiver wire.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love to get Darius.

Those are a lot of good names, damn. Think we will be just fine as Fred said about us being at the top of the waiver wire.

I agree, I don't see the team dishing out any additional "big money" to any added players, at this point.  However, the notion of bringing Peko back in an auxiliary capacity seems to maybe have some legs to it.  Personally, I wouldn't hate it, if they signed him to a back up deal.  Heck, he could even retire as a Bengal, if he chose to do so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 07:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree, I don't see the team dishing out any additional "big money" to any added players, at this point.  However, the notion of bringing Peko back in an auxiliary capacity seems to maybe have some legs to it.  Personally, I wouldn't hate it, if they signed him to a back up deal.  Heck, he could even retire as a Bengal, if he chose to do so.

I was always called a Peko hater back in the day but would be all for it honestly.

Domata is a good run stopper and a great man and was a great Bengal man.

Also would really like Sylvester Williams who I saw play very well on the Broncos for awhile himself.

But those are all pretty good players on that list.
Reply/Quote
PJ Hall was just released from the Raiders. Might be a contender for a spot!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 08:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Within 2 days we have lost 2 of our main Depth guys at DT. Glasgow and now Topou opting out.
Who can we bring in at this stage to fill that 650 pounds we just lost?
I heard  some folks ask for Jernigan, .....too bad we lost Billings.

Billings has opted out as well....
Reply/Quote
Imagine my disappointment coming in here when I thought DTS Please was the polite, PG-13 version of DTF.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 09:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Billings has opted out as well....

Now that he is a Stain... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2020, 08:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now that he is a Stain... Rock On

Wren out for season...which now puts us back in the FA DT market...
Snax anyone? OR we wait until the last cuts and grab someone then?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2020, 02:55 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Wren out for season...which now puts us back in the FA DT market...
Snax anyone? OR we wait until the last cuts and grab someone then?

Would love Snacks, Sylvester Williams or even Peko.

Loved the Mike Daniels pickup but he is a 3-tech more than a run stopping NT like we need to backup Reader.

Regardless we should be able to pick up a good one being first on the waiver wire.
Reply/Quote