Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dak’s new tattoo
Dude is taking some heat from people that have never even had a tattoo before.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article279040919.html

I think it makes sense to be sedated once you see it. I can’t imagine him being able to find time for multiple sessions during the season.

Separately, I love that he has the Dallas skyline in it.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I have a total of 12 tattoos. Including one that’s pretty large on my chest (which I assure you hurts WAY more than the legs), and I had to laugh at Dak choosing to be sedated. That’s some soft ass shit. I’ve had a couple that needed to be split into multiple sessions (which is what he should have done), but that was more about the artists time constraints than me not wanting to do them all at once. The pain is supposed to be part of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He got sedated? For a unicorn tattoo? And yes, that is a unicorn in there.

All kidding aside, he should not have gotten sedated for it. While sedation can be done very safely, safety is not guaranteed and a whole lot can go wrong from it. It should not be used for frivolous reasons such as getting a tattoo. Don't want to feel it? Use a topical or local anesthetic, not sedation.

Sedation is serious business and should not even be made available for something like this.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 01:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I have a total of 12 tattoos. Including one that’s pretty large on my chest (which I assure you hurts WAY more than the legs), and I had to laugh at Dak choosing to be sedated. That’s some soft ass shit. I’ve had a couple that needed to be split into multiple sessions (which is what he should have done), but that was more about the artists time constraints than me not wanting to do them all at once. The pain is supposed to be part of it.

(09-10-2023, 12:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He got sedated? For a unicorn tattoo? And yes, that is a unicorn in there.

All kidding aside, he should not have gotten sedated for it. While sedation can be done very safely, safety is not guaranteed and a whole lot can go wrong from it. It should not be used for frivolous reasons such as getting a tattoo. Don't want to feel it? Use a topical or local anesthetic, not sedation.

Sedation is serious business and should not even be made available for something like this.

I would absolutely do it if it was within budget and I was having an entire sleeve done at once.....however the "entire sleeve at once" will never happen cause that part is just insane lol.

It seems to be a growing trend though.

https://people.com/style/tattoo-artist-jose-contreras-says-the-latest-celebrity-trend-is-getting-inked-under-anesthesia/
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 12:40 PM)basballguy Wrote: I would absolutely do it if it was within budget and I was having an entire sleeve done at once.....however the "entire sleeve at once" will never happen cause that part is just insane lol.  

It seems to be a growing trend though.  

https://people.com/style/tattoo-artist-jose-contreras-says-the-latest-celebrity-trend-is-getting-inked-under-anesthesia/

I would think the artist should have a say in that.  There isn't exactly an opportunity to take a break while someone is sedated, and that is really unfair to put the artist in that situation.
Reply/Quote

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote