Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dak Prescott $40m/yr
(03-11-2021, 10:20 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Dak doesn't seem like the guy that can take over a game like Rodgers or Mahomes. 

^^^^
Absolute truth this

And herein lies the problem.  What Dallas fans (and Jerry apparently) see is that he put up terrific numbers a couple years ago, but what they don't see is that was with the best running back and best line in the NFL (at the time).  When the line and eke fell off, so did Dak.  This makes him ordinary at best, and one of 15-20 QB's that could lead that team with a great line and RB.

Why people can't see this is beyond me, but I hate Dallas so this makes me happy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 10:37 AM)Stewy Wrote: ^^^^
Absolute truth this

And herein lies the problem.  What Dallas fans (and Jerry apparently) see is that he put up terrific numbers a couple years ago, but what they don't see is that was with the best running back and best line in the NFL (at the time).  When the line and eke fell off, so did Dak.  This makes him ordinary at best, and one of 15-20 QB's that could lead that team with a great line and RB.

Why people can't see this is beyond me, but I hate Dallas so this makes me happy.

I'm with you. Any team not the Bengals can suffer for all I care. I'm fine if this puts Dallas in a bad cap situation. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 10:20 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Dak doesn't seem like the guy that can take over a game like Rodgers or Mahomes. Dallas is going to regret this signing. Weirdly though, ESPN coverage is so pro-Dak it's annoying.

He kind of reminds me of Tony Romo, could put up fantastic stats but never really got it done when it mattered.
Reply/Quote