Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dak Prescott
I originally posted this during the preseason. Thought it was bump worthy at this point.

Wow!! He has been terrific. The additions of him and Zeke have been pivotal to the Boys success this season.
If they get anything out of J.Smith they hit it big in this past Springs draft.
Reply/Quote
29 tds (23 pass, 6 rush) and only FOUR interceptions.

That is just insane for a rookie.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 02:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 29 tds (23 pass, 6 rush) and only FOUR interceptions.

That is just insane for a rookie.

Crazy! Then throw in the fact that Zeke only lacks about 160 yards to break ED's rookie rushing record...Just wow!!

I don't think Z gets it but talk about drafting some game changers!
Reply/Quote
Cowboys have really put on a team building clinic over the past couple of years. Built one of the best offensive lines in recent memory. That allows an already dynamic running back to have more success, which in turn benefits a good rookie quarterback. You can bet other teams around the NFL are taking note.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 01:11 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Cowboys have really put on a team building clinic over the past couple of years. Built one of the best offensive lines in recent memory. That allows an already dynamic running back to have more success, which in turn benefits a good rookie quarterback. You can bet other teams around the NFL are taking note.

Raiders also pumped a ton of money into building their O-line.
Reply/Quote
Building through the trenches, who'd a thunk it? Ninja

I watched Prescott several times being in SEC country, I always thought he was a baller, but not at this level.  He's looked really good this year.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 01:11 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Cowboys have really put on a team building clinic over the past couple of years. Built one of the best offensive lines in recent memory. That allows an already dynamic running back to have more success, which in turn benefits a good rookie quarterback. You can bet other teams around the NFL are taking note.

It must be nice to have a coach that doesn't make stupid calls or a coaching staff that properly prepares their players both mentally and physically.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2016, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought he was better than  4th round pick, but I did not expect him to come out blazing like this.

Behind the Cowboys' offensive line, even David Klingler would have come out blazing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote