Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Jersey do you buy?
Of all the young players, which player's jersey would you buy?

Price
Mixon
Jackson III
Hubbard
Willis
Evans
Lawson
Evans
Tate
Boyd
Billings
Ross
Woodside (if you are a drinker, jk)
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart #68 is only 23 years old and our RT for 2 preseason games
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:23 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bobby Hart #68 is only 23 years old and our RT for 2 preseason game
Website shows 24 and 4 years experience.  That's a lot of experience for such a young age.  
Reply/Quote
I've been waiting years for the Bengals to have a #38, so it would have to be Darius Phillips for me (if he makes the roster).
Reply/Quote
As soon as I bought Eifert's jersey he got injured and his career took a nose-dive. Also, 2 other players jerseys I bought managed to shoot themselves at various times, so I'm just bad luck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 12:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As soon as I bought Eifert's jersey he got injured and his career took a nose-dive.  Also, 2 other players jerseys I bought managed to shoot themselves at various times, so I'm just bad luck.

The Jersey Nazi says "No jerseys for you!!" 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
WJ3

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:17 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Of all the young players, which player's jersey would you buy?

Price
Mixon
Jackson III
Hubbard
Willis
Evans
Lawson
Evans
Tate
Boyd
Billings
Ross
Woodside (if you are a drinker, jk)

Lawson, Mixon or Jackson
Reply/Quote
I tell you the truth that I don't buy jerseys with a name on it. I buy t-shirts and polos with the Bengals emblem on them as an alternative.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 12:46 AM)Shady Wrote: The Jersey Nazi says "No jerseys for you!!" 

Oddly, my favorite jersey I have is a Neil O'Donnell Bengals jersey I got used from ebay a few years ago for a few bucks.  I like the style, and I was in Steeler country at the time and it got a good laugh.
Reply/Quote