Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas Morning News Endorses Clinton
The FBI's James Comey who was one of the heads of the HSBC Bank which is tied to the corrupt Clinton Foundation thru millions in donations. Corruption protects corruption. Didn't HSBC get in trouble for money laundering of drug money and Comey some how slid thru clean and was later landed the positioin in the FBI?

Loretta Lynch on the other hand just looks scared. My guess is they (Bill Clinton) threatened her in their conversation about "grand kids". 

The FBI and Loretta Lynch's unwillingness to prosecute are an example of laws only apply to the common folk. Not to the Elites and Connected Corrupt folk.

If you or I did any of this, they would lock us up and throw away the key. Not say, your free to go because we don't think you intended to do it. (That would only prove that your a complete idiot. In this case a complete idiot who wishes to be the President of the United States of America.) 

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(09-09-2016, 03:02 PM)tigerseye Wrote: The FBI's James Comey who was one of the heads of the HSBC Bank which is tied to the corrupt Clinton Foundation thru millions in donations. Corruption protects corruption. Didn't HSBC get in trouble for money laundering of drug money and Comey some how slid thru clean and was later landed the positioin in the FBI?

Loretta Lynch on the other hand just looks scared. My guess is they (Bill Clinton) threatened her in their conversation about "grand kids". 

The FBI and Loretta Lynch's unwillingness to prosecute are an example of laws only apply to the common folk. Not to the Elites and Connected Corrupt folk.

If you or I did any of this, they would lock us up and throw away the key. Not say, your free to go because we don't think you intended to do it. (That would only prove that your a complete idiot. In this case a complete idiot who wishes to be the President of the United States of America.) 

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lot's of accusations, no links and in the end nothing but innuendo about Clinton.  Meanwhile Trump is actually found guilty and...nothing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
She paid someone in secret to set up a server and there is no intent? Corruption protects corruption.

Then she erases 30,000 e mails and says they were about yoga classes and pregnancy.

To erase the emails she used bleach bit so they were not recoverable.

Why go to such a great extent to make sure 30,000 yoga and pregnancy emails are erased? Not just a simple delete but scrubbed from existance.

Then the one thing the FBI did do was admit that she lied to congress about the content of the emails and that they did contain important gov. classified materials.

The FBI didn't do their jobs in prosecuting but they did at least let everybody know that she lied through her teeth to congress.

The Clintons are corrupt as they come and owned by the Global Elite.

If someone doesn't see what she is they just don't want to see it.

As far as Trump is concerned, the one thing he has going for him is it is uncertain what he will do if elected. (Maybe he is in the bag too. I don't know.)

Hillary will do what Bush 1 forward has done. Sell out the USA to the Global State.

Don't they take an oath to uphold the Constitution? Guess they can't be trusted to do that either.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(09-11-2016, 01:15 AM)tigerseye Wrote: She paid someone in secret to set up a server and there is no intent? Corruption protects corruption.

Then she erases 30,000 e mails and says they were about yoga classes and pregnancy.

Why go to such a great extent to make sure 30,000 yoga and pregnancy emails are erased? Not just a simple delete but scrubbed from existance.

Then the one thing the FBI did do was admit that she lied to congress about the content of the emails and that they did contain important gov. classified materials.

The FBI didn't do their jobs in prosecuting but they did at least let everybody know that she lied through her teeth to congress.

As far as Trump is concerned, the one thing he has going for him is it is uncertain what he will do if elected. (Maybe he is in the bag too. I don't know.)

Hillary will do what Bush 1 forward has done. Sell out the USA to the Global State.

Don't they take an oath to uphold the Constitution? Guess they can't be trusted to do that either.

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accusations, some of them false, and no support for them and the best thing about Trump is we don't know what he will do so we should vote for him?

I weep for this nation sometimes.
(09-11-2016, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Accusations, some of them false, and no support for them and the best thing about Trump is we don't know what he will do so we should vote for him?

I weep for this nation sometimes.

That cannot be true.  If it was, there is no way you could so blindly support this unethical fool.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(09-11-2016, 01:15 AM)tigerseye Wrote: She paid someone in secret to set up a server and there is no intent? Corruption protects corruption.

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant post.  Too bad the sheep refuse to see it.

Also, I do think Trump is in on it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(09-11-2016, 09:09 AM)McC Wrote: That cannot be true.  If it was, there is no way you could so blindly support this unethical fool.

I do not "blindly".  

I do not majorly.

I do recognize the difference between an 8 year old and an adult.

I do acknowledge actual events vs accusations and hearsay.

I do realize that if Clinton win millions of people will act more like the 8 year old than the adult.
The Clintons and the Bushes make Watergate look like jay walking.  

If Clinton is elected I fear the country will continue on its path toward becoming  a 3rd world country. Our country is in serious trouble and more of the same will insure its demise.

Clinton and her "handlers" manipulate the people through clever division. (racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and any other phobia they want to make up.)

They don't give a crap about any of it. It's all about getting votes, buying votes and staying in power so they can squeeze every penny out of everybody that is not them.

The Republicans are no better. They are part of the same crowd. Get it. Us vs Them.

It's all about money and power and controling the little people. All the crap that they have us going at each other about is how they control us and manipulate the masses.

The question that I would like answered is Trump part of it? Is he their next act? Very well could be. I don't know.
(09-11-2016, 09:24 AM)tigerseye Wrote: The question that I would like answered is Trump part of it? Is he their next act? Very well could be. I don't know.

Yes. The answer is yes. He has been part of the establishment all along as someone buying off politicians. On top of that, nothing he has talked about will stop, or even slow, our slide into a developed third world nation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-11-2016, 09:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: I do not "blindly".  

I do not majorly.

I do recognize the difference between an 8 year old and an adult.

I do acknowledge actual events vs accusations and hearsay.

I do realize that if Clinton win millions of people will act more like the 8 year old than the adult.

The ten threads a day that you post about it say otherwise.    You argue anything negative about her.  You are an absolute over the top Hillary supporter and to deny that is just silly.  You couldn't support her any harder if you were on her payroll.  Bumper stickers, signs in your yard, the whole deal.  You are all in on the the New World Order.

I probably won't be around to see it and you might not either, but your kids will wish you'd paid more attention when you had the chance.

(09-11-2016, 01:32 PM)McC Wrote: The ten threads a day that you post about it say otherwise.    You argue anything negative about her.  You are an absolute over the top Hillary supporter and to deny that is just silly.  You couldn't support her any harder if you were on her payroll.  Bumper stickers, signs in your yard, the whole deal.  You are all in on the the New World Order.

I probably won't be around to see it and you might not either, but your kids will wish you'd paid more attention when you had the chance.

Asking people to criticize truthfully is not being an over the top supporter.

Does the NWO come with a paycheck?

Or just tinfoil to make hats? Cool
(09-11-2016, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Asking people to criticize truthfully is not being an over the top supporter.

No but saying Clinton's lies are better than Trump's does.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
(09-11-2016, 01:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No but saying Clinton's lies are better than Trump's does.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Oh, did I say that?

Or did I say the accusations that she lies more is demonstratively wrong?
(09-11-2016, 01:15 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Hillary will do what Bush 1 forward has done. Sell out the USA to the Global State.

Why didn't Bill do it?