Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton AFC Offensive player of the month
Surprised this was not posted yet....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568109/article/bengals-andy-dalton-highlights-players-of-the-month
Reply/Quote
He's done it before.

Now he needs to keep it rolling into November and December and especially January.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
It's in the Dalton thread, but congrats to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 03:23 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Surprised this was not posted yet....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568109/article/bengals-andy-dalton-highlights-players-of-the-month

its in the dalton mega thread..

But kudos to Dalton

and also

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALTON!!!!! 28 and Great
Reply/Quote
If he had been voted "worst player in AFC" during October, there would have been 1000 more threads. I'm so glad that people seem to be expecting this kind of play from him now. It is the ultimate complement.
Reply/Quote
Lol @ Dalton mega thread

I always avoid that thread because I assume it's a hot mess of those who want to complain about Andy.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 04:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol @ Dalton mega thread

I always avoid that thread because I assume it's a hot mess of those who want to complain about Andy.

The thread is pretty decent, but I dislike having a mega Dalton thread.

I get it, sometimes there are too many posts about Dalton, but he is a hot button topic, so it shouldn't matter.

I say absolve the Dalton mega thread!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 04:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The thread is pretty decent, but I dislike having a mega Dalton thread.

I get it, sometimes there are too many posts about Dalton, but he is a hot button topic, so it shouldn't matter.

Or at least do a Part 2 its getting a little big.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Did not look in the Dalton Mega Thread...This has nothing to do with, IMHO, that thread...This is about what and where Dalton is now....Not about Cornerblitz complaining about the past....Love ya CB!!!
Reply/Quote
I just hope he doesn't follow up his October player of the month this year in the same fashion he did last year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Grats Andy, just keep it going.
Reply/Quote
That is awesome and well deserved!!!

Let's see it again next month!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Dalton, and wishing an even more productive November!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 03:23 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Surprised this was not posted yet....

This article says it all about our QB

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/19792/bengals-andy-dalton-afc-offensive-player-month-award-shared

He says the award should be shared. I believe he feels this way and more importantly, his teammates believe and know AD is the real deal on and off the field.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 05:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This article says it all about our QB

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/19792/bengals-andy-dalton-afc-offensive-player-month-award-shared

He says the award should be shared. I believe he feels this way and more importantly, his teammates believe and know AD is the real deal on and off the field.

his facts seems a bit off... unless my mind has gone. But didnt dalton have an INT vs Seattle?
Reply/Quote
Well deserved Dalton, well deserved Sir.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 04:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The thread is pretty decent, but I dislike having a mega Dalton thread.

The Dalton mega thread is a horrendous idea.  The moderators took a joke from the old site and made it a reality here.  It kills discussion.

I'm with you...absolve the Dalton mega thread!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Much deserved. Hopefully, it's just one small award he gets on his way to a league MVP title.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Leading the league in passing, and we are seven weeks into the season.  This is no fluke.  I doubt he can maintain this pace, but unless we have a real bad run with injuries Dalton is going to have a great season.

I know somebody on the offense is going to get injured, but we have enough weapons that we will be in good shape unless we get hit like last year.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 05:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: his facts seems a bit off... unless my mind has gone.  But didnt dalton have an INT vs Seattle?

Yes he had a pick against Seattle

But my point is he has no ego which is rare for a star
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote