Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton BEAST MODE in ESPN Article
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14067004/the-key-futures-bengals-qb-andy-dalton-panthers-qb-cam-newton-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick

The key to the futures of Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick

[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2015%2F1106%2Fr23453_12....jpg&w=570]

He does take the boo'ing at the ASG as motivation, but says it's not the reason they're performing so well. He admits it hurt to hear the boos. I think it had an affect.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14067004/the-key-futures-bengals-qb-andy-dalton-panthers-qb-cam-newton-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick

He does take the boo'ing at the ASG as motivation, but says it's not the reason they're performing so well. He admits it hurt to hear the boos. I think it had an affect.
I really liked what they said about House not just working on his mechanics this past summer, but also his thought process and demeanor on the field.  I personally have thought that he "looks" like a different player this year.  Much more animated and emotional at times.  Also the part about him leading certain meetings.  I think he challenged himself and has become a real leader, if not the leader, of this franchise.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14067004/the-key-futures-bengals-qb-andy-dalton-panthers-qb-cam-newton-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick

I don't think he could have responded any better to the boos at the ASG with 2 dingers.  It was a softball game, not a football game!  If the yahoos that booed him felt it necessary, go to the first home preseason game and boo him there. As a Reds and Bengals fan, it was not a proud moment for me. Embarrassed that it happened
Reply/Quote
Agree with all said here.

But what can not be overlooked is the return of Eifert and Marvin Jones as big time factors as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is definitely a different Dalton. Obviously the return of some injured players helps, but the guy looks completely different. He always seemed to have the physical tangibles, but what was going on between the ears seemed to be his biggest problem. He always seemed to want to make a play no matter how good a defense looked. Then he'd look amazed that the ball was picked. Now he's making better decisions when his receivers are covered. I'm glad House has been able to work with his mental mechanics.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
ya boy:

[Image: Andy_Dalton_on_ESPN_cover_1447192875837_...40_480.png]
Reply/Quote
"Handies for Andy!!!!" - my 2015 Bengals slogan.

That dude is like a supermodel. Look at that majestic hair!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: "Handies for Andy!!!!" - my 2015 Bengals slogan.

That dude is like a supermodel. Look at that majestic hair!

It's inspiring!
Reply/Quote
You can see, feel, tell there's a difference in Dalton this season. What made the light click on ? Not sure it was just one thing but whatever it is I hope he can keep that fire going.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:38 PM)crispy Wrote: It's inspiring!

True, many parts of him are inspiring.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
good read, thanks for posting
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: True, many parts of him are inspiring.

Where's Brad?
Reply/Quote
i remember the old arguements on the other board "wait till year 5" "why wait we know what he is" it seems waiting was the right idea his career fits drew brees to a t....cept with a lil better numbers.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote