Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Chokes In ANOTHER Big Game!
Dalton just threw it up near the goal line with five defenders around and it got intercepted!

Maybe it wasn't a Cinci curse and maybe he just sucks!

He never could come through in the big games!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dalton just threw it up near the goal line with five defenders around and it got intercepted!  

Maybe it wasn't a Cinci curse and maybe he just sucks!

He never could come through in the big games!

So instead of 4th and 30 plus yor nmm ok with that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So instead of 4th and 30 plus yor nmm ok with that

Can't really understand all of that, but I'll respond to the part that I do understand.

I'd take 4th and 30 every time over throwing the ball up in the air to an area of 5 defenders and only one receiver.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 07:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So instead of 4th and 30 plus yor nmm ok with that

wut

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: wut

One to many double double Jack and Cokes ?
Reply/Quote
The head coach is to blame for not challenging the earlier reception that led to a Giants FG. Andy had no choice but to wing it out there and hope for the best v
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I am an Andy supporter but he threw it up like a chump to finish that game.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 09:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I am an Andy supporter but he threw it up like a chump to finish that game.

I didn't watch it but he probably had already secured his $1 million bonus and threw the towel away.
Reply/Quote