Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton Draft Pick Trade Bait
(04-16-2020, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is obvious Steeler fans that act like they are unbiased I dislike with a passion.

Is McAfee a Steeler fan is the question?

Cause yeah, that is fair game.

McAfee jumped right on the anti-Bengals narrative the last few months. Go watch any of his videos talking about Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 09:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: McAfee jumped right on the anti-Bengals narrative the last few months. Go watch any of his videos talking about Burrow.

Screw him then, thought he was a Patriots fan from the way he was talking but that is a Steeler fan driven narrative.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 09:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Screw him then, thought he was a Patriots fan from the way he was talking but that is a Steeler fan driven narrative.

He's no better than a guy like Stephen A. Smith with his lazy takes.  Whereas as Smith is loud and belittles people he talks to, McAfee's shtick is to be funny.  Rather than actually provide meaningful analysis about the Bengals, he just views them as an easy target for his sports talk + humor bit.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 10:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He's no better than a guy like Stephen A. Smith with his lazy takes.  Whereas as Smith is loud and belittles people he talks to, McAfee's shtick is to be funny.  Rather than actually provide meaningful analysis about the Bengals, he just views them as an easy target for his sports talk + humor bit.

Well then, he is a little better lol

Damn I cannot stand SAS.
Reply/Quote
McAfee is watchable, I’ll give him that. I just don’t like his Bengals takes.

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 09:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: McAfee jumped right on the anti-Bengals narrative the last few months. Go watch any of his videos talking about Burrow.

McAffee mostly bashes ownership for not having an indoor practice facility.  Kinda funny really
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 10:59 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: McAffee mostly bashes ownership for not having an indoor practice facility.  Kinda funny really

Except that he thinks Cincinnati is flat, and we have bad storms, thus making it a safety issue...lol

Reply/Quote