Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton, Driskel, & Erickson In Covington!
Andy is Texan. Most Texans I know are very proud of their state. The State Flag of Texas flies everywhere down there, on businesses and homes. Not like Ohio, where I grew up, and not like Kentucky where I live now. It's just different down there.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 08:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would feel safe standing in front of the bullseye if Driskel was throwing.

Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 05:50 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Be it far from me to opine as to appropriateness of any business model.

But I somehow can't help but to feel that, any scenario in which inebriated people are given axes, won't end well....especially, in Covington.

(08-24-2019, 07:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't know if they serve alcohol or if it's just a sports bar type place or if they're completely out of that business and just on throwing axes,

I was in one of those places last night (okay, early this morning Cool ) in Raleigh.  It was called Southern Charred, and was directly across the street from my hotel.  We saw the ax throwing in the afternoon through the window.  After we got back from our concert around midnight, we went over and closed the place down.  It seems the ax throwing stops at 11, but the libations are flowing heavily the entire time you can throw them.  Fun fact from our Uber driver was that the 2 blocks around our hotel grosses the highest beer sales in the state of North Carolina. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think Dalton looks like Paul Bunion and could cut the cheese.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 10:18 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think Dalton looks like Paul Bunion and could cut the cheese.

*A ginger Paul Bunion.
Reply/Quote
I didn't think one could really get that orange of a hair. Not even red.
Reply/Quote