Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Had Happy Feet......
(09-09-2018, 07:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It takes time to have faith brother....

We need to be a bit patient but in the end we are still 1-0 beating an AFC team on the road we haven't beat since 1997.

This is the big thing.

A win is a win. People can try to figure out if it was ugly or pretty the morning after, but it's still a road win.

BAM, undefeated so far!   Smirk

And penalties or not, the guys played aggressive. This is going to be a solid season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sometimes, our line looked bad, but I thought, for the most part, they looked good, and Dalton scrambled at times when he didn't have to and ended up throwing on the run, which sometimes it was across his body and ended up being bad throws or he had to throw it out of bounds.

I said it in preseason, but he needs to have more patience in the pocket and more faith in his linemen.

Let's hope Van Pelt can coach him up and cure him of happy feet.

there looked like a lot of designed roll outs to help keep Dalton clean

First Bengals QB to beat the colts on the road since Boomer l
Reply/Quote
I can't believe people are bitching and moaning about Dalton today... Did anyone see any other games yesterday? Holy crap, it was a QB suckfest for the most part. Pretty much every QB had an int or fumbled the ball away. Pig Pen had 3 ints and 2 fumbles, even Brady threw an int. Even Rodgers looked way off target until the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 11:56 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I can't believe people are bitching and moaning about Dalton today... Did anyone see any other games yesterday? Holy crap, it was a QB suckfest for the most part. Pretty much every QB had an int or fumbled the ball away. Pig Pen had 3 ints and 2 fumbles, even Brady threw an int. Even Rodgers looked way off target until the 4th quarter.

Rodgers battled threw what looked like a very serious injury. That comeback was incredible.

And I don’t think Brad is bitching about Dalton, just being critical of one aspect of his game. I’m sure we can almost all agree Dalton played pretty well yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rodgers battled threw what looked like a very serious injury. That comeback was incredible.

And I don’t think Brad is bitching about Dalton, just being critical of one aspect of his game. I’m sure we can almost all agree Dalton played pretty well yesterday.

That was an incredible comeback! 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 11:56 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I can't believe people are bitching and moaning about Dalton today... Did anyone see any other games yesterday? Holy crap, it was a QB suckfest for the most part. Pretty much every QB had an int or fumbled the ball away. Pig Pen had 3 ints and 2 fumbles, even Brady threw an int. Even Rodgers looked way off target until the 4th quarter.

Dalton played ok, but it could have been better, so are we supposed to just ignore the parts of his game that need improvement and hope that it doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass?

When they watch game films, do you think that they only point out the positives?
Reply/Quote
He did dance around some reminiscent of John Kitna. Understandable the way he has been crushed the last two years though.

Yet thought he threw the ball really well and looked like a leader.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dalton played ok, but it could have been better, so are we supposed to just ignore the parts of his game that need improvement and hope that it doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass?

When they watch game films, do you think that they only point out the positives?

Just stop it! Name me 1 QB that doesn't get happy feet when a defender comes up the middle at their feet? 
Reply/Quote

Brad is just pointing out his concerns, no big deal Wedge, i understand.

But you are correct it was a QB suckfest yesterday, Fitzy was the best lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Brad is just pointing out his concerns, no big deal Wedge, i understand.

aint that something.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Brad is just pointing out his concerns, no big deal Wedge, i understand.

Maybe stat wise, but Rodgers had a comeback for the ages. One of his late TDs was an absolute thing of beauty.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: aint that something.

It is a wild world. Mellow

(09-10-2018, 12:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe stat wise, but Rodgers had a comeback for the ages. One of his late TDs was an absolute thing of beauty.

True, that guy is the best QB i have ever seen play the game. Happy he came back from the injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:27 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just stop it! Name me 1 QB that doesn't get happy feet when a defender comes up the middle at their feet? 

He had happy feet when no one was around!

That’s what I pointed out because it looked like he was surprised st times that the protection was that good!

I’ll name a bunch of QBs that don’t get happy feet when there’s no pressure!

I’ll start the list with 99% of QBs! Is that too vague?!
Reply/Quote