Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Steelers vs Bengals Game
I know a lot of Bengal fans are nervous facing the Steelers. My only answer is to please stop listening to the national media. They are totally clueless when it comes to football games. I mean, my gosh, you got Matt Millen who was responsible for making the Detroit Lions a laughingstock as a commentator for games. You're gonna listen to him on how to run a football team?

The fact of the matter is that the Steelers have not looked good the past two games. Ben threw two interceptions in the Browns Game. The two interceptions he threw would have resulted in  two touchdowns for our offense. It does not matter who plays quaterback for the Bengals. This team has so much talent on both sides of the ball we should win the game.

The national media is only judging the steelers by their legacy. The past is the past we cannot change it. However, I feel we have a good chance in winning this game. This team is different than in years past. If the Steelers shut down Eifert, Sanu, Marvin Jones, and Green they deserve to win.
I don't think that is going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:24 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: I know a lot of Bengal fans are nervous facing the Steelers. My only answer is to please stop listening to the national media. They are totally clueless when it comes to football games. I mean, my gosh, you got Matt Millen who was responsible for making the Detroit Lions a laughingstock as a commentator for games. You're gonna listen to him on how to run a football team?

The fact of the matter is that the Steelers have not looked good the past two games. Ben threw two interceptions in the Browns Game. The two interceptions he threw would have resulted in  two touchdowns for our offense. It does not matter who plays quaterback for the Bengals. This team has so much talent on both sides of the ball we should win the game.

The national media is only judging the steelers by their legacy. The past is the past we cannot change it. However, I feel we have a good chance in winning this game. This team is different than in years past. If the Steelers shut down Eifert, Sanu, Marvin Jones, and Green they deserve to win.

No nervousness from this fan.  I'm looking forward to a dominating performance.  For some reason I think the Bengals are going to come out on point and extremely zeroed in, executing very well.  The Stoolers are going to get *****-slapped back to Pissburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:24 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: I know a lot of Bengal fans are nervous facing the Steelers. My only answer is to please stop listening to the national media. They are totally clueless when it comes to football games. I mean, my gosh, you got Matt Millen who was responsible for making the Detroit Lions a laughingstock as a commentator for games. You're gonna listen to him on how to run a football team?

completely agree! Ive avoided any ESPN,NFL, or SI.com analysis.  Ive pretty much stuck to these boards all week.

1.  B/c I love reading everyone's insights
2.  My stomach is in knots and I need you guys to keep me from getting too high or too low

This is anyone's game.  So many factors can swing it & none of which the national (or local) media play a role in...
Reply/Quote

Very true, I think the people who really know this rivalry know that we are on the verge of taking it over.

Our Defense has played the Steelers very well this season and this time around AJM will have some experience
and will not just be thrown into the fire. He will also have Eifert and hopefully the O-line can open up holes in
the running game and give him some time.

With Adam, Iloka, Hall, Eifert back and replacing Lamur with Shawn Williams on passing downs i could see us
actually beating the shit out of the Steelers tomorrow. A win is all i want but it could be even sweeter.
Reply/Quote