Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Micd Up
(10-10-2018, 11:15 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: If Andy was not such a nice guy then he could of said its about time the D showed up to play this year.

True Dat.  What he did say was perfect though--we won as a team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think a lot of people don't get Dalton's personality or sense of humor. There was a lot of low-key sarcasm in there. Plus he's kind of (intentionally) a goofball. I think it's hilarious, and if I were in the huddle with him, it'd keep me loose and relaxed. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think a lot of people don't get Dalton's personality or sense of humor. There was a lot of low-key sarcasm in there. Plus he's kind of (intentionally) a goofball. I think it's hilarious, and if I were in the huddle with him, it'd keep me loose and relaxed. 

"Everybody chill out, we got this"

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 12:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think a lot of people don't get Dalton's personality or sense of humor. There was a lot of low-key sarcasm in there. Plus he's kind of (intentionally) a goofball. I think it's hilarious, and if I were in the huddle with him, it'd keep me loose and relaxed. 

Exactly.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 10:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why do these  videos never play for me?

NFL.com SUCKS, especially on Chrome...
Try their YouTube channel, instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQcSBEjeHIU
Reply/Quote
At 1:08, I STILL don't know how that wasn't roughing the passer, but Lawson's sack the week prior was.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 08:32 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: At 1:08, I STILL don't know how that wasn't roughing the passer, but Lawson's sack the week prior was.

IMHO since, its a judgment call and cannot be challenged, I think this just opens up another tool the refs can use, along with holding call, on both lines, to have some control of the game flow .... not implying a conspiracy, but I hope no one actually believes that referees do not have favorite NFL teams and do not like getting paid anymore than anyone else does.
Reply/Quote