Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Playing Santa Claus At Children's Hospital!
Andy Dalton is continuing his MVP season- on and off the field- by making sure kids in Children's Hospital have a great Christmas by giving gifts to sick kids!

Quote:Quarterback Andy Dalton played Santa Claus for the night, surprising sick kids in Children's Hospital.

For years, Andy and his wife Jordon have been hosting the Holiday Hearts Program.

This year's event was held at The Underground where they treated seriously ill and physically challenged children and their families to a night of fun and Christmas cheer.

The kids had dinner, got to karaoke, play games and received gifts.

"We've got gifts for these kids. They don't know what all they're getting. They don't know that they're getting gifts so it's gonna be a lot of fun to see the smile on their faces and how excited they get knowing they're getting some presents," Dalton said.

Greater Cincinnati State Farm agents, nurses and case workers did all of the shopping for the kids.

Dalton is giving back and has been a HUGE blessing, both to the community and the team.

I remember what it was like to be stuck in the hospital over the Holidays and feel like you're trapped in a prison (and my room was always even packed with guests), so this is beyond amazing of him.

Dalton's an amazing leader for this team and a great human being off of the filed! We're lucky to have this guy take us to where we want to go!
Reply/Quote
That's my Quarterback! (Sniff, sob...) In my best T.O. voice....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great story Brad. Always good to see these guys helping the less fortunate.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's my Quarterback!  (Sniff, sob...) In my best T.O. voice....

LOL Hilarious

Just spit my coffee. That's funny!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's my Quarterback! (Sniff, sob...) In my best T.O. voice....

T.O. we know you just wanna play again..
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:04 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: T.O. we know you just wanna play again..

Off subject, but REALLY funny... on the late postgame NFL Network show on Sunday they were talking about the lack of receiving options in New England and Deion says "Chad, T.O. I know you both think you can still play... call me and I'll buy you a one way ticket to Foxborough so you can try out" Hilarious

Back to the original post, this is a great gesture from the Dalton family.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Andy Dalton is continuing his MVP season- on and off the field- by making sure kids in Children's Hospital have a great Christmas by giving gifts to sick kids!

Dalton is giving back and has been a HUGE blessing, both to the community and the team.  

I remember what it was like to be stuck in the hospital over the Holidays and feel like you're trapped in a prison (and my room was always even packed with guests), so this is beyond amazing of him.

Dalton's an amazing leader for this team and a great human being off of the filed!  We're lucky to have this guy take us to where we want to go!

He's a stellar human being.  It's just that simple.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:38 AM)McC Wrote: He's a stellar human being.  It's just that simple.

Type of guy you want as the face of your franchise....
Reply/Quote