Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton Signed To A Semi-Pro Basketball Team
Sucks for us, but CincyJungle comfirms that Dalton is singing to a semi-pro basketball team to give that a shot and there's a video of him just draining threes.

In all seriousness, though, it's awesome that the thumb appears to be 100% and isn't effecting his shot at all, so hopefully it won't effect him gripping the football, either.

He does have a nice shot and was hitting those pretty consistently (it doesn't look like it's just a loop of the same shot).

Good to see we have a baller on the court ThumbsUp

It's going to be a hell of a year!

I need football!
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 07:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sucks for us, but CincyJungle comfirms that Dalton is singing to a semi-pro basketball team to give that a shot and there's a video of him just draining threes.

In all seriousness, though, it's awesome that the thumb appears to be 100% and isn't effecting his shot at all, so hopefully it won't effect him gripping the football, either.

He does have a nice shot and was hitting those pretty consistently (it doesn't look like it's just a loop of the same shot).

Good to see we have a baller on the court  ThumbsUp

It's going to be a hell of a year!

I need football!

If hes draining threes then his thumb must be ok.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thats actually pretty impressive.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Andy "Buckets"
Reply/Quote
Brad, You could hit 12 3's in a row if we rolled you out there enough. Not impressed. Should be posting Jordan's Pilates videos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 10:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Brad, You could hit 12 3's in a row if we rolled you out there enough.  Not impressed.  Should be posting Jordan's Pilates videos.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Can't match Sanu

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/6/29/8863071/mohamed-sanu-nails-impressive-basketball-shot-lebron-james-kid-voice
Reply/Quote
I thought Dalton was terrible from deep? Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Can't match Sanu

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/6/29/8863071/mohamed-sanu-nails-impressive-basketball-shot-lebron-james-kid-voice

Maybe he can try out for the Atlanta Hawks.  Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 09:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Thats actually pretty impressive.
I agree, but I'm just pumped about his thumb  ThumbsUp

Especially even with catching it with no problems, which I just thought of, because he's not going to risk jamming it or anything if there were any problems  ThumbsUp
(04-12-2016, 10:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Brad, You could hit 12 3's in a row if we rolled you out there enough.  Not impressed.  Should be posting Jordan's Pilates videos.
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?  I lost focus  Shocked

Oh.....  remember how I met Dalton's cousin at my presentation?  Maybe it's a cousin on Jordan's side and her cousin will say something to her and Jordan will be so impressed that she'll wanna meet a cripple  ThumbsUp
(04-12-2016, 11:56 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I thought Dalton was terrible from deep? Mellow

That's what she said
Reply/Quote
Pfft, I posted the video of him draining 3s in the ALL ANDY DALTON thread yesterday. Old News Cool

Quit stealing my thunder by posting Andy Dalton material outside the ALL ANDY DALTON thread.

Or, better idea, lets finally get rid of the terrible ALL ANDY DALTON thread.
Reply/Quote