Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton To Eifert TD!
This article is titled Tyler Eifert continues to be one of the Bengals' best scoring threats and, it doesn't have the video in that link, which is stupid, but it's on the main page on the Bengals' ESPN page.

The video shows Eifert running down the sideline, Dalton stepping up and throwing him a 30-yard dart, and Eifert jumping up and making the catch over two defenders. That's exciting and promising because it looks like Eifert is ready to contribute, it reminds us that he's a playmaker when healthy, and it shows us that Andy's arm is STRONG because he throws a 30-yard dart with not much air.

It looks like the connection is strong between these two and I love that Dalton was looking for him a lot because Andy has to be like a little kid in a candy store! With the NFL becoming even more strict about hard hits, hopefully Eifert can stay healthy all season and provide us with a dangerous weapon on offense.

Ross is looking good in camp, so AJ on one side drawing a safety with Ross on the other side being so fast that they have to keep a safety over the top leaves no one to account for Eifert up the seam.

Here's the article, and the video on that page isn't the play I'm talking about, which is completely stupid, but it's on the main page:

Quote:CINCINNATI -- The Tyler Eifert and Andy Dalton connection remains strong.

Eifert had what was perhaps the play of the day on Tuesday at Cincinnati Bengals training camp. Dalton faked the handoff to running back Tra Carson and zoomed a 30-yard pass to Eifert near the sidelines. Eifert, with Adam Jones blanketing him, went airborne to snag the pass, which went right over Jones' outstretched arms. Jones fell to the ground as Eifert ran around him and into the end zone for the touchdown.

Eifert was the Bengals' best red zone threat in 2015, but injuries limited him to just eight games during the 2016 season. He missed training camp last year with an injured ankle, and back surgery kept him out of OTAs this summer.

Eifert made several nice plays over the course of the day Tuesday, making it clear how much he has been missed by Dalton. If Eifert stays healthy, he'll make a significant difference in the Bengals' offensive arsenal this season.

I'm getting PUMPED UP!
Reply/Quote
So Eifert in round 1 of fantasy draft
Reply/Quote
It would be so sweet if Eifert can stay on the field the whole season ! Fingers crossed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is an x-factor. He makes the whole offense go from "solid" to championship level.

A healthy season from him would do wonders.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 11:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Eifert is an x-factor. He makes the whole offense go from "solid" to championship level.

A healthy season from him would do wonders.

Hey Shake it could be Dalton to Matthews though in week 3 lol. I am only kidding with you lol.
Reply/Quote
We have to get past Eifert's regularly scheduled injuries first.. I'll start getting excited after the injury deadline passes.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's payday. Well have #85 (V2) all season.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 09:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This article is titled Tyler Eifert continues to be one of the Bengals' best scoring threats and, it doesn't have the video in that link, which is stupid, but it's on the main page on the Bengals' ESPN page.

The video shows Eifert running down the sideline, Dalton stepping up and throwing him a 30-yard dart, and Eifert jumping up and making the catch over two defenders.  That's exciting and promising because it looks like Eifert is ready to contribute, it reminds us that he's a playmaker when healthy, and it shows us that Andy's arm is STRONG because he throws a 30-yard dart with not much air.

It looks like the connection is strong between these two and I love that Dalton was looking for him a lot because Andy has to be like a little kid in a candy store!  With the NFL becoming even more strict about hard hits, hopefully Eifert can stay healthy all season and provide us with a dangerous weapon on offense.

Ross is looking good in camp, so AJ on one side drawing a safety with Ross on the other side being so fast that they have to keep a safety over the top leaves no one to account for Eifert up the seam.

Here's the article, and the video on that page isn't the play I'm talking about, which is completely stupid, but it's on the main page:

I'm getting PUMPED UP!

Good stuff Brad.

Seriously if Eifert can stay healthy we can make a run for the whole thing, he is that good. Adding Ross and Mixon
only frees him up as is stated. Green was the only guy to free him up before. Too bad if he does stay healthy he will
score something like 14+ TD's and we won't be able to bring him back. but hey lets just make a run!

Best route running TE in the NFL.
Reply/Quote