Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Was At The OutCry Tour At NKU
The girl I'm taking to the Blink 182 concert went to the Outcry tour at Northern Kentucky University tonight and had her picture taken with Dalton.

The Outcry Tour is a tour aimed at uniting Christian churches into worship.

I think it's awesome that faith is such a big part of his life and I'm glad he's our leader!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 02:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The girl I'm taking to the Blink 182 concert went to the Outcry tour at Northern Kentucky University tonight and had her picture taken with Dalton.  

I think it's awesome that faith is such a big part of his life and I'm glad he's our leader!

I'm right there with you. 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 02:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The girl I'm taking to the Blink 182 concert went to the Outcry tour at Northern Kentucky University tonight and had her picture taken with Dalton.  

Play on player. Play on.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Not quite sure how worshipping translates into football unless the plan is to pray for a championship.
Ah! That's been the problem all along. Bengals fans haven't prayed hard enough.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either.. Feel free to worship all you want, but I have my doubts it'll bring a championship to town..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 11:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not quite sure how worshipping translates into football unless the plan is to pray for a championship.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either.. Feel free to worship all you want, but I have my doubts it'll bring a championship to town..

Agreed. I want to hear more about how he’s going above and beyond to improve his game (like before 2015), and less about his religion.

Reply/Quote
Was Blink 82 that band that had the rabbit as their logo? My gf was a big fan of them. Scoff.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 11:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not quite sure how worshipping translates into football unless the plan is to pray for a championship.

Not sure at all what your getting at, but I highly doubt he or any other player prays for a championship. 
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 11:36 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Not sure at all what your getting at, but I highly doubt he or any other player prays for a championship. 

According to Russel Wilson god was involved in him losing the SB, actually.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 11:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: According to Russel Wilson god was involved in him losing the SB, actually.

It is my understanding that God refuses to take the blame for the worst play call in SB history.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

A married man hitting on a cripple's girl.

What a class act.

Ninja
Reply/Quote

With our offensive line play the last few years, it is a good thing that Dalton is good with the man upstairs. 
Reply/Quote
Something something mysterious ways.

Whatever if more faith gets him away from the vanity of constantly primping his hair on the sidelines it would would be a step on the right direction.
Reply/Quote