Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton among top ten values in NFL
(05-20-2016, 01:35 PM)TGISunday Wrote: I love Dalton, but Cam and Wilson have less.

Cam has had arguably better weapons throughout his career than Dalton has. The only year that Dalton really has had better weapons was last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 01:35 PM)TGISunday Wrote: I love Dalton, but Cam and Wilson have less.

talking about Wilson had no clue he was born in Cincinnati. anybody know his history growing up, did he actually live here in Cincy ?  Says he grew up in Richmond
Reply/Quote
Sports salaries are insane by any standard. When bench warmers make more than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes there's something definitely wrong which is only one small part of why I don't buy NFL and MLB "gear"..
I don't blame the players and to be fair if someone was willing to pay me millions to do a job where I didn't really have to be all that good at it I'd definitely take it. Heck, at one time I delivered pizza and was earning more than anyone in the shop including the management, but I was the only driver they had who could work both days and nights and who drove up and down Main Street like a maniac. Still I never made 10 million bucks a year. Back then I thought I was crapping in high cotton making $4 an hour plus tips..woo freakin hoo!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 03:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sports salaries are insane by any standard. When bench warmers make more than most of us will ever see in our lifetimes there's something definitely wrong which is only one small part of why I don't buy NFL and MLB "gear"..
I don't blame the players and to be fair if someone was willing to pay me millions to do a job where I didn't really have to be all that good at it I'd definitely take it. Heck, at one time I delivered pizza and was earning more than anyone in the shop including the management, but I was the only driver they had who could work both days and nights and who drove up and down Main Street like a maniac. Still I never made 10 million bucks a year. Back then I thought I was crapping in high cotton making $4 an hour plus tips..woo freakin hoo!

$4 an hour + tips would be pretty good in 1890 considering that would be like making over $100 an hour w/o tips.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 02:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: talking about Wilson had no clue he was born in Cincinnati. anybody know his history growing up, did he actually live here in Cincy ?  Says he grew up in Richmond

Wilson's family lived in Cincy until Russell was 1. Then they moved to Richmond.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote