Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton and the AFCN
(10-15-2017, 10:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I never want to see the guy have a good game, but it's a little discouraging that he can have such a shoddy game on the road and still come away with a win.

I didn't watch the game, but judging off the stats, it looks like the Steelers were hiding Ben behind a heavy dose of Leveon Bell tonight.

There still may be some truth to him being on the decline.

And yes, it's very disappointing that they can go on the road and beat a 5-0 team with Ben very little part in the W. When is the last time we had a RB with 150+ yards in a game? Hill in 2014?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:17 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When is the last time we had a RB with 150+ yards in a game? Hill in 2014?

Hill and Mixion in our off-season delusions?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:17 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I didn't watch the game, but judging off the stats, it looks like the Steelers were hiding Ben behind a heavy dose of Leveon Bell tonight.

There still may be some truth to him being on the decline.

And yes, it's very disappointing that they can go on the road and beat a 5-0 team with Ben very little part in the W. When is the last time we had a RB with 150+ yards in a game? Hill in 2014?

Hill, just under 1 year ago,.. against Cleveland. And it only took 9 carries.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:28 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Hill, just under 1 year ago,.. against Cleveland.  And it only took 9 carries.

Cleveland doesn't count.  Mellow

Seriously though, that's our only 150 yard performance since Hill hit 150 against New Orleans in November of 2014.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Another awful game for Joe Flacco. 24 of 41 for 180 yards and 2 picks.

Ben was ok, but still having a bad year.

Definitely worth the money he is paid and more...

Isn't his nickname like Showtime Joe or something? Booooooooooring.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I guess everyone counted out the dom of drama Rottenbooger and the zebras always protecting him.
Did you ever have the feeling that if not for the refs blatantly ignoring holding against them he wouldn't even qualify for Cleveland?  Hell, Ogbuihi on his worst game would be all pro with Pissbarf rules.. 
Perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit, but so what? I don't think I'm all that far off in this assessment. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:11 AM)Joelist Wrote: There were three different cases of flagrant PFs (all Helmet to Helmet) that were uncalled along with a series of late hits on Alex Smith only one of which got called. Now we need to see the league step up and do what it said it would do in these cases - suspend the offending player.
Never gonna happen. The only way anyone is going to put an end to Mitchell's diabolical nonsense is for an offensive player to be willing to take a suspension and fine and go ahead and clock the bastard till he can't move again. In other words just beat the living crap out of him till the rest of the players on the field stop him..Otherwise he and the entire pissburg franchise has a free license to cheat. So what else is new? 

Gee, you don't think I've become somewhat cynical about the whole thing do ya?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 09:02 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Well on the bright side, even with the unfortunate INTs yesterday, Dalton is officially the best QB in the AFCN this year. In fact, it's not even really close. He's the only QB to have a positive TD:INT ratio in the division despite going 0:4 in the first two weeks under Zampese.

Kizer- 3 TD/9 INT, 49.5 QB Rating
Flacco- 4 TD/6 INT, 71.0 QB Rating
Rapistburger- 6 TD/7 INT, 75.8 QB Rating
Dalton- 7 TD/6 INT, 87.5 QB Rating

(PS: Man does this division suck this year. Lol)

Update:

Flacco- 6 games, 4 TD/8 INT, 66.1 Rating
Rapeburger- 6 games, 7 TD/8 INT, 78.2 Rating
Browns QBs- 6 games, 7 TD/14 INT, 56.7 Rating
Reply/Quote