Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton benched in blowout loss to Browns.
I swear on my life that title started as a geniune typo, but ended up way more funny than whatever punchline I was trying to think up. Boom!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So funny steeler fans talking crap when they lost by more points.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Enjoy your preseason championship. You play all your starters, score a bunch of points against scrubs, then when you have to play the other teams starters, you get boat raced at home.

Bengals game was predictable. Burrow misses preseaon, again. Zac plays no one in preseason, again. Then they come out and give a preseason performance on the road. 

End of the season, Bengals will be fine and right there because they have championship caliber players and the Steelers will still suck because they don't. 

Hilarious

Brown are the browns. They'll **** it all up, as usual.

PS. In hindsight, this thread looks even more stupid than the Devin Bush one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Enjoy your preseason championship. You play all your starters, score a bunch of points against scrubs, then when you have to play the other teams starters, you get boat raced at home.

Bengals game was predictable. Burrow misses preseaon, again. Zac plays no one in preseason, again. Then they come out and give a preseason performance on the road. 

End of the season, Bengals will be fine and right there because they have championship caliber players and the Steelers will still suck because they don't. 

Hilarious

Brown are the browns. They'll **** it all up, as usual.

PS. In hindsight, this thread looks even more stupid than the Devin Bush one.

Mike Brown's worst nightmare was finally not being cheap and seeing his money return this statline:

SPLITS
CMP 14
ATT 31
CMP% 45.2
YDS 82
AVG 2.6
TD 0
INT 0
LNG 12
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mike Brown's worst nightmare was finally not being cheap and seeing his money return this statline:

SPLITS
CMP 14
ATT 31
CMP% 45.2
YDS 82
AVG 2.6
TD 0
INT 0
LNG 12

The cheapness was never payroll. Can’t really be that cheap with the floor. It was all the extras.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:21 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So funny steeler fans talking crap when they lost by more points.

Pickett will do better than 82 yards vs the Browns. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Pickett will do better than 82 yards vs the Browns. 

Maybe but he'll also have 4 int's.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 05:30 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Maybe but he'll also have 4 int's.

I can almost guarantee Pickett will put up twice as many points on the Browns as Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I can almost guarantee Pickett will put up twice as many points for the Browns as Watson.

Fixed it for ya! Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I swear on my life that title started as a geniune typo, but ended up way more funny than whatever punchline I was trying to think up. Boom!

Yuk it up, meanwhile there appears to be {locker room issues} developing in the steel city.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/trouble-already-brewing-in-pittsburgh-as-wide-receiver-openly-criticizes-qb-kenny-pickett/ar-AA1gyQUE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ad9c56978e9c4e168af049926e0dcdb8&ei=111

Quote:The Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the big stories of the first NFL Sunday of the 2023 season, but not for the right reasons, as they got absolutely dominated by the San Francisco 49ers in their own backyard. Despite being just 2.5-point underdogs prior to kickoff, the Steelers ultimately lost by 23 points.

While the 49ers perhaps have the most talented roster in the National Football League, that doesn’t seem to matter to wide receiver George Pickens, who liked a comment on Instagram that criticized the performance of quarterback Kenny Pickett.

In the game, which the Steelers lost by a score of 30-7, the 22-year-old Pickens had five catches for 36 yards.

As for Pickett’s performance, Steelers fans will likely be especially frustrated considering the apparent growth they thought he showed in the preseason and the predictions that they would return to the playoffs this year. Against the 49ers, however, Pickett completed 31 of 46 passes for 232 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions.

The offense’s struggles aren’t entirely on Pickett and the passing game, though, as running backs Najee Harris and Jaylen Warren combined for just nine carries and 37 yards.

The Steelers will have over a week to get ready for their Week 2 matchup as their next game will be on Monday Night Football against the Cleveland Browns on September 18. Luckily for the Steelers, despite hosting the 49ers in Week 1, they’ll also be at home against the Browns — who opened their season with an impressive win over the Cincinnati Bengals — next week.
During his rookie season with the Steelers, Pickett — who was taken by the Steelers out of the University of Pittsburgh as the 20th overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft — started in 12 games and won seven of them. In his 13 total appearances, he completed 63% of his passes for 2,404 yards, seven touchdowns, and nine interceptions.

Can't y'all just get along?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I can almost guarantee Pickett will put up twice as many points on the Browns as Burrow.

Dude, you all but guaranteed that the Browns are going to hold the Steelers scoreless now with this post. Way to go!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Pickett will do better than 82 yards vs the Browns. 

Yes but he will lose just like he did 1st week.. Steelers are heading for a dumpster fire.. OH wait they already out, they play in Pittsburgh...lol
Reply/Quote

(09-14-2023, 08:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes but he will lose just like he did 1st week.. Steelers are heading for a dumpster fire.. OH wait they already out, they play in Pittsburgh...lol

[Image: burn-got-ya.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I can almost guarantee Pickett will put up twice as many points on the Browns as Burrow.

Dead WRONG!

He put up four times as many.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 11:55 AM)Dill Wrote: Dead WRONG!

***** pittsburgh brainiacs. 

82 x 4 = 328

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 12:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ***** pittsburgh brainiacs. 

82 x 4 = 328

4 X 3 = 12 points.

Not yards.
Reply/Quote

He was really only responsible for 6 points on the one TD throw but even that was more on the Browns defense than Pickett. That could have been Bryce Young or CJ Stroud and it would still be a TD.
Reply/Quote
Let's be honest. 14 points off of DeShaun Watson miscues. 6 off of one TD throw by Pickett. Pickett and the line look terrible. Had they even played average they would have hung 40 on the Stains.
Reply/Quote

(09-21-2023, 12:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ***** pittsburgh brainiacs. 

82 x 4 = 328

(09-21-2023, 02:03 PM)Dill Wrote: 4 X 3 = 12 points.

Not yards.

What an absolute unforced error by rfaulk.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 02:03 PM)Dill Wrote: 4 X 3 = 12 points.

Not yards.

Ahhh. My bad. I was thinking of my previous post where he was talking about yards. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote