Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing
http://www.cincyjungle.com/bengals-news/2015/5/15/8610875/michael-bennett-andy-dalton-nfl-network

Reference this moment, and call Bennet on this shit.

"Did I do that? Whoops, just came back from a 17 point deficit. Yeah *****, I DID JUST DO THAT!"
Reply/Quote
HAHAHA, SUCK IT BENNETT :)
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/bengals-news/2015/5/15/8610875/michael-bennett-andy-dalton-nfl-network

Reference this moment, and call Bennet on this shit.

"Did I do that? Whoops, just came back from a 17 point deficit. Yeah *****, I DID JUST DO THAT!"

Good find!  I remember that.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
That ***** dick should have been thrown out of the game after clubbing Dalton in the head. **** Him

Reply/Quote
Have no idea why he wasn't ejected.

Dalton wasn't even In on the play and the dude's basically assaulting him.

Whatever. Enjoy the plane ride home, asshole.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
HA!!! OWNAGE!!!!

Prick!
Reply/Quote
Bennett also was assaulting dalton in the head earlier this game, after the pick, right? I didn't see it though.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bennet is an idiot. He's a pretty damn good football player though.
Reply/Quote
I rooted for NE in the Super Bowl for a reason. Seattle is a bunch of asshats. I hate their attitude

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Andy is too classy to respond to that nonsense.

It's below him.
Reply/Quote
Let someone classless respond then, can we let Adam Jones do it?
Reply/Quote
Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...

I think the play in question was Dalton's INT at the end of the 1st half, I didn't see the play but heard Bennett mauled Dalton since he became a defender. I'm sure he exchanged some words, but someone else got the last laugh. I wish Dalton was less classy.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...

Bennett is straight bush league.
Reply/Quote
Submit the tape to the league and get Bennett a fine.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Great find!! I remember this. Oh I love it.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think the play in question was Dalton's INT at the end of the 1st half, I didn't see the play but heard Bennett mauled Dalton since he became a defender. I'm sure he exchanged some words, but someone else got the last laugh. I wish Dalton was less classy.

I always say class is overrated, rub this shit in
Reply/Quote
Not only did he hit Dalton, when he was defenseless, he kept it going. There were a couple plays today where I said to myself "wow, he is a real douchebag"...
Reply/Quote
Even my Seattle friends admitted that was over the top. Guy has issues. The refs weren't protecting Dalton by any means lol. Good thing we got a tough guy.
Reply/Quote