Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has rebounded in New Orleans
He is currently 9th in both completion % (66.9%) and passer rating (96.4).

He has 14 TD to 7 INT in 8 starts.

I can't say I saw this coming for him at 35 years old.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 03:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He is currently 9th in both completion % (66.9%) and passer rating (96.4).

I don't think he's ever been a whole lot better or worse than he ever was. He's just getting the opportunity to start multiple games this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good for him, glad he’s still able to play some. Was thinking he’d probably be done soon once teams aren’t willing to offer him $5-10 million anymore. After this season he may have a couple more contracts left like that though.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy to see him have some success.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 03:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He is currently 9th in both completion % (66.9%) and passer rating (96.4).

pretty amazing with no running game of late.. if they can get their running game going that will help Dalton since his play action can be effective with a running game, hope he finishes strong with NO 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 12:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: pretty amazing with no running game of late.. if they can get their running game going that will help Dalton since his play action can be effective with a running game, hope he finishes strong with NO 

He has also been doing this with both Michael Thomas and Deonte Hardy out. His only real target was until last week Olave. The Saints however traded for some help.
Reply/Quote
Never disliked Andy as a player and he is someone who you can genuinely like as a person. Someone who, a a fan, you can be proud to call your QB. As, to this day, I fully believe that we were tanking for Tua (until Burrow came on), Dalton got the shaft his last year. He deserved better than what he got his last year, so I am glad he is doing well.
Reply/Quote
Looks familiar...

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good for him
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Andy played pretty well against us with practice squad WRs, and Kamara at his disposal. Honestly the Bengals probably lose that game if not for Ja'Marr Chase.

The bickering and vitriol that Andy Dalton still inspires on this message board is so odd. Anywho... The Saints are still in the hunt. Hopefully we give em a hand, and beat TB coming up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 08:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks familiar...

It really does... Chris Olave is so good. His routes are really sharp, and he doesn't look like a rookie at all... Then there's that speed. He smoked Ramsey on that play.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good for Andy.

One of the classiest Bengals ever to play for this Franchise.

Will never understand the hate for this guy.

He wasn’t Tom Brady. Neither was 99.9% of the league.

He was pretty dang good and times and crapped the bed 20% of the time - just like almost every other QB in the league.

Carson was a douchebag to this organization and nothing special, but wasn’t as hated.

Dalton and his wife are pure class.
Reply/Quote
I would love to see Dalton put a beat down on Brady on MNF
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I would love to see Dalton put a beat down on Brady on MNF

andys gonna andy,,,,we all know what that means
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I would love to see Dalton put a beat down on Brady on MNF

These two things don't go together. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These two things don't go together. Ninja

I know but it doesn't hurt to dream.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 09:38 AM)Whacked Wrote: Good for Andy.

One of the classiest Bengals ever to play for this Franchise.

Will never understand the hate for this guy.

He wasn’t Tom Brady. Neither was 99.9% of the league.

He was pretty dang good and times and crapped the bed 20% of the time - just like almost every other QB in the league.

Carson was a douchebag to this organization and nothing special, but wasn’t as hated.

Dalton and his wife are pure class.

Bengals history aside.

I believe Dalton is one of the nicest & classiest Pro athletes out there in any sport.

Who doesn't believe Andy doesn't walk the walk?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh, Dalton has not gone to the playoffs since he left Marvin.
Marvin went to the playoffs twice with Carson.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the Saints win tonight, they will be 5-8 and .5 games out of first place. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If he's able to pull it off I'll enjoy Andy taking Brady down a peg.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote