Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton in Hall of Fame
[Image: 2a838dec-ddac-4efe-9c26-1e1532a631cf.jpg]

Andy Dalton is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame ... Or at least his jersey is. The jersey that Dalton wore in Sunday's 16-10 win over the Steelers arrived in Canton today to go on display. Sunday's win pushed the Bengals to their first 7-0 start in team history. He also is now tied for the most career road victories (23) for a QB through his first five seasons. (Photo courtesy DKC Public Relations)
Reply/Quote
Very nice.

Reply/Quote
It's only the beginning of his relationship with the HoF.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So it is beacuse we went 7-0, but the streak isn't over, what then?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:37 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: So it is beacuse we went 7-0, but the streak isn't over, what then?

They keep switching the jerseys weekly for another 12 weeks? 

Reply/Quote
Love it! Now put Kenny and The Rattler in there too.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's only the beginning of his relationship with the HoF.

He wins a ring or two....he's a lock....
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to inform the HOF that QB win/loss records are irrelevant.  Ninja

Seriously though, props to Dalton. He's always been a solid QB and it looks like he's only getting better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:38 PM)jeremydc Wrote: They keep switching the jerseys weekly for another 12 weeks? 

hmmm im searching but cant find anything about that. I assume they would switch it out? If not just make a low tier record room which has a bunch of dalton jerseys..lmao
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:18 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: hmmm im searching but cant find anything about that. I assume they would switch it out? If not just make a low tier record room which has a  bunch of dalton jerseys..lmao

Rather than having to store all of those, they could send them to us.  I'll take one if no one else is interested.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
I dont think they will switch out the jerseys. Im guessing will just change the streak number since that is the jeresy he broke the record in..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote